Kurt in the Shower (Weird Story for the X'ers)

XDrFirefly

Kurt in the Shower (Weird Story for the X'ers)

Kurt Kobaine in the Shower</span>
* * * <a href=\'http://educate-yourself.org/dc/kurtkobaineshower23feb04.shtml\' target=\'_blank\'>http://educate-yourself.org/dc/kurtkobaine...er23feb04.shtml</a>

Theresa is one of Etheric Freedom Fighters\' best, most trusted * * * *psychics. She\'s been remotely helping many people find their implants, for * * * *instance, and whenever she gets information, we act on it. We met her last * * * *summer after we gifted the Mt. Shasta area, where she lives. She and her * * * *husband were so inspired by the boost in ambience there that they went on * * * *to further gift the I Am Fellowship\'s own facilities. They gifted the I * * * *Am amphitheatre during one of their conclaves and if you\'re aware of how * * * *closely that newage sewage group is tied in with the CIA and the satanic * * * *network, you\'ll appreciate that Theresa is a very courageous, committed * * * *woman.
So, when she told Carol and I last week that Kurt Kobaine * * * *wanted her to intervene on his behalf we took it as a signal that this account * * * *needs to get some public exposure. Her address is <a href=\'mailto:[email protected]\'>[email protected]</a>
After you\'ve been in the healing trade for awhile, you\'ll * * * *realize that the generally-accepted parameters of normality don\'t have much * * * *credence or viability, and we at EFF act on the assumption that our higher * * * *instincts are more important to heed than any image considerations are, * * * *which is probably why our modest global network is able to get such astonishingly * * * *good visual and other sensory results in spite of our small numbers.
I\'m not asking you to \'do\' anything about what you\'re about * * * *to read. Just reading it will suffice because when enough people have read * * * *this, the situation will be resolved. Don\'t bother to write to your Congressman. * * * *He likely belongs in either prison or a grave for high treason now, anyway * * * *(what a bunch of skunks!). You\'d get better results by asking the Mafia * * * *or skinheads to help you these days, I think ;-) but you\'re the one in charge * * * *of your life, after all, not a bunch of parasites-in Armani-suits in Washington, * * * *DC.
The most interesting thing about this to me is that Theresa * * * *got a help request from a dead celeb, much like we get these from living * * * *ones who find themselves under the CIA\'s raised sword these days. We\'ll * * * *blast the $#!+birds in the CIA who participated in Kobaine\'s murder but * * * *after all one\'s reputation is more important than one\'s own life and I hope * * * *we can help restore whatever good rep he deserves.
I don\'t know about you, but when anyone has shown disrespect * * * *to me in my own area of influence I get appropriate payback, no matter how * * * *long it takes, even after I\'ve forgiven that person. Respect means more * * * *to me than love does. After all, my first wife sort of loved me for 22 years * * * *but constantly humiliated me and is still trying to destroy me, ten years * * * *after I calmly stood up for myself fo the first time in my life, so I\'m * * * *not a complete newbie to this concept. If the CIA finally succeeds in erasing * * * *me and gets my friends to believe I killed myself, don\'t be surprised if * * * *I show up in your shower after that, okay? ;-)

* * *Here\'s what Theresa just posted in the \'Activist\' section EFF (she\'s \'Thundermountain\' * * * *there) about her experience:
Please bear with me here. I don\'t usually post my strange * * * * *experiences for the public to read, but this one was so different that * * * * *I sent it to Carol Croft for her opinion. I was asked to post it here * * * * *to inform you. Perhaps Don or Carol Croft will add to this posting again * * * * *for your benefit.
Taking a shower early Thursday morning. Normal. I then \"heard\" * * * * *a distinct voice say, \"Kurt Kovaine\", (spelling). This name * * * * *was repeated many times.
* * * *\"Who is that? Who is Kurt Kovaine? I don\'t know anyone with that * * * * *name.\"
* * * *I strongly sensed that my son would know. So I tried to call him at work. * * * * *He wasn\'t there. So, I left a full message of what happened and asked * * * * *him to call me back. I needed to know who this Kurt Kovaine is.
In the meantime, Kurt decided to \" talk\" to me. * * * * *He told me that he did not die the way people believe he did. He admitted * * * * *that he had a drug problem, but it was nothing compared to when he was * * * * *\"made-over\" and became famous. He had been exposed to some government * * * * *\"doings\" that shocked him so much, he had to talk about it with * * * * *his buds. He received his first warning to shut-up: an attempt was made * * * * *on his life. After that, the drugs were increased and given to him. I * * * * *saw coercion here along with some programming.
His life was no longer his own, but \"Theirs\". * * * * *He just wanted others to know what he witnessed and wanted to do this * * * * *publicly. At this point, it was more important than his own life, which * * * * *he states was no longer his to control.
Kurt tells me Bush,Sr. was behind this. Kurt was a problem * * * * *out-of-hand and so was eliminated.
Next day, Friday, my son calls me back. \"Mom, are you * * * * *crazy? In the shower? Hearing voices again? By the way, it\'s not Kurt * * * * *Kovaine, but Kurt Kobaine, (spelling). Don\'t you know who he is?\"
* * * *I tell my son no, if it\'s popular music I don\'t listen to that. Yanni * * * * *is my speed. I do not tell him what Kurt had said to me as he already * * * * *has a problem with my beliefs.
He told me that Kurt killed himself with a shotgun at the * * * * *height of his fame. He was in the band, \"Nirvana\".
~Theresa
</b>

<span style=\'color:DarkGreen\'>I have never heard this twist on this story. I just found it and really wanted to post it... It\'s funny, scary and weird all at the sametime. Is it stupid people trying to think outside the box? Hmm

Dr FF

XDrFirefly

Re: Kurt in the Shower (Weird Story for the X'ers)

Come on Xer's read it.. U know Courtney Love Killed HIM

maybe she is government???

Dr FF