LBRP | Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

Juanitaraphel

The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (or LBRP) is a ceremonial magic ritual that has become a standard part of the Western Mystical Tradition, and has been adapted and altered by many individuals and magical groups. This is the most powerful and widely used form of protection that there is in the Occult. The LBRP is so ancient that no one really knows where it originated. The ritual was first revealed by Aleister Crowley in his Magick in Theory & Practice and has appeared countless times in books published since, especially over the last twenty years. As a result it is probably the best known of all rituals.
LBRP has devised and used by the original order of the Golden Dawn that has become a mainstay in modern occultism. This ritual is considered by many to be a basic preliminary to any other magical work, so much that it was the only ritual, besides initiation rituals, taught to members of the Golden Dawn before they advanced to the Inner Order. LBRP is used as a general means of opening and closing any ritual, meditation or exercise, banishing inimical influences, invoking helpful spiritual beings to the circle, and strengthening the aura.

LBRP | Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

iamonarch

--Dude, this isn't even a question... o...O
--Unless people just post threads now to state basic information about random stuff...?
--I just did that X D but I had a reason--namely, a question.
--You gotta' give people something to do, man, otherwise it's like standing on the fountain in the middle of the mall and spouting a bunch of random stuff (however useful or true it may be) and then just walking away...
--...Now picture me walking away X D