Looking for selling or renting HDR around Sedona

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell you and others on the forum if he has seen and heard god and time traveled and was shown the future and past from god then he would of been a prophet from god here's my point it is impossible to see and hear god because you would fall on your face from seeing and hearing god you heard of aliens or grays they are of god since god created everything but since I am interested in magick and the paranormal I believe I would fall on my face too if I have spoken to god as well we are mortal not eternal or immortal god is everything more brillant like shines with bright light as for satan the father of all lies he corrupts men and women and leads men and women from god and jesus sorry for the religious lecture but it got me started so is christ's lamb real did he time travel and was shown the future and past ask him I don't know if he is real or fake as a hoax if I had two questions to ask him it would be if you can speak and hear god and jesus then what do they look like in general and in private and are you returning back to the future of our earth's further future?