Lucid Dreamers Unite

maoru

Lucid Dreamers Unite

I hope I'm not the only one here.

I want to try an experiment. If 'astral time travel' is possible and real, then it should be achievable in the dream state. I want you to attempt to time travel in your next lucid dream, and I will too, post results here, see if we get anything interesting.

It is my belief that it is impossible to travel to "the" future. Only possible to travel to A future. The future is based on the decisions of millions. Can you think of a life changing decision you made, that you could have gone either way?

astralsailor

Re: Lucid Dreamers Unite

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"maoru\")</div>
I hope I'm not the only one here.

I want to try an experiment. If 'astral time travel' is possible and real, then it should be achievable in the dream state. I want you to attempt to time travel in your next lucid dream, and I will too, post results here, see if we get anything interesting.

It is my belief that it is impossible to travel to \"the\" future. Only possible to travel to A future. The future is based on the decisions of millions. Can you think of a life changing decision you made, that you could have gone either way?[/b]

I think we realise way to little here in FoC1 to underand "time" really
tought if you like to learn Astral Trave, Astral Projection it is very possible :)
FOr my part i recomend www.astraldynamics.com or http://www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html

You can read alittle of Astral Dynamics free and the other one is totaly free ebook :)

Sorry if i missunderstod and you are allready going far with this :)
Just tought i would post links anyway..

A visit "to" the akashic hall of record would possibly "prove" possiblity to "time travel" in astral projection

Love and Light