Lurker turned user

ixi

Hey all I have been lurking this website for quite a while now and have finally decided to join the community. The discussions that I have read thus far have been interesting to say the least. At the moment I do not have a whole lot of time to make this introduction so I will post more later on but I just wanted to say hello to everyone and make my presence known.

Anyway, I believe I have some insight (or at the very least a different perspective on some of the topics that are discussed on this forum, primarily regarding John Titor.)

I will leave you all with that and be on later to elaborate.

Hello to everyone!

P.S. I also have a multitude of questions that I hope can be answered or at least get opinions on!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello, welcome to Paranormalis!

You will definitely find some interesting discussions about John Titor and many other topics!

Hope to see you around! :)

Samstwitch

Welcome to Paranormalis! :) I look forward to hearing your views on JT.

I"m curious...what does "ixi" stand for?

~Sam~

TnWatchdog

Welcome ixi...as Num 7 said regarding your user name, short and sweet. We all will look forward to hearing from you.

ixi

Thanks for the welcome guys! My name is taken from a card game that I used to play when I was a kid: Ixidor - The Magic: The Gathering Wiki - Magic: The Gathering Cards, Decks, and more the character is a "reality sculptor" which I think fits who I am today pretty well, I just shortened the name as it has been what people generally call me when I use the full name in discussion and I have taken a liking to it. You will have to forgive me if there are time lapses between my posts I am currently very busy and my schedule is quite erratic so sometimes I will have several days in a row that I can post at my leisure and then suddenly be booked for a couple weeks straight. I definitely do not want to jump right into my beliefs and thoughts on different topics as I am not a straightforward type of guy...

I will leave you all with these last snippets of info. Please do not think that my knowledge on any subject that I speak of is complete or absolute as I learn new things everyday that change my views and direction and my drive for wanting to be involved in subjects comes from me not understanding them fully. Psychology and the mind is what truly interests me (therefore it is my main study) with an emphasis on society. I also have an extreme curiosity about states of mind and what can be accomplished while within these states.

I also love to learn new information and skills from a wide variety of disciplines, for instance I am going to attempt to build an EEG machine soon and the parts are coming from different pieces of tech that have outlived their usefulness and would otherwise end up in the trash. I also love going out on excursions with not much more than the pack on my back and my trusty rifle for a few days at a time.

As you can see my interests jump around and are not necessarily related (or are they!?) That is my long winded post for now, let me dig up the notes that I have taken and will jump into the heart of the true discussions as soon as I have time. Thank you all for reading this and for the warm welcomes and I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say about your own research and thoughts as well as what you have to say about mine! Oh and I will get an avatar up soon as well.