Magnetic Engine Needs No Fuel

cyberdude

Here are two highly detailed schematics for a fuel-less engine, one for a 1-50 HP engine and the other for a 50-300 HP engine. I have not built any of these, but the principle appears to be sound.

Attachments

• 362 - Fuelless Engine 1-50Hp.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 362 - Fuelless Engine 50-350Hp.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 9

steven chiverton

Here are two highly detailed schematics for a fuel-less engine, one for a 1-50 HP engine and the other for a 50-300 HP engine. I have not built any of these, but the principle appears to be sound.
both files are the same just named differently

cyberdude

both files are the same just named differently
Yes, they are almost the same, with the exception that on page 4 of the 50-300 HP engine plans, it states:

By adding more or longer electromagnets you can increase the horsepower to any
size you want, example from 100 to 350 hp."

Apparently, the number of electromagnets and their size is what determines the horsepower of the engine. I myself have not yet built one of these engines, so I cannot verify whether these engines work as stated in the plans. But the idea sounds plausible to me.

MODAT7

I've seen these plans floating around the net before. They're incomplete and sloppy. I don't think anyone's ever built a working unit... but it would be interesting to do a web search and see if anyone has blogged about it.

The Edwin Gray motor is a bit more complicated than what is portrayed. It isn't just high voltage into high resistance coils (probably arcing the coils since magnet wire has so little insulation). Lindemann wrote a book about it, but I don't think he even built anything. It goes back to Tesla in the late 1800's discovering cold electricity by pulsed high voltage and high frequency DC, and the trick was to cut off the DC pulse early and not let it go back down naturally. Reportedly, that created some strange effects based on voltage and frequency.

I do have interest in the Edwin Gray power supply part of the designs, but I haven't been able to build anything yet due to my ongoing health problems. The power supply is where the cold electricity is made. The rotating motor parts are just an application of it and aren't necessarily needed... but mechanical motion is useful, esp since Gray was trying to sell electric cars.

"Splitting the positive" refers to returning the high voltage spike back to the positive terminal of the originating battery. Voltage flows from high to low and it doesn't really care if it's the positive or negative terminal. This is supposedly how Gray's batteries ran so long and somewhat recharged themselves. (Note that Gray used lead acid wet cell batteries and NOT lithium.) It's an interesting concept. I'm guessing there's a minimum voltage above the positive terminal that's needed for this to start becoming practical. In an electrical circuit, Tom Bearden says "don't collapse the dipole" in reference to not making an electrical return back to a battery's negative terminal. Making a return back to the positive would "in theory" prevent a dipole collapse.

Gray used 3kV in his motors, but I think 1kV would also work. I'm not sure about anything below that. There was some talk about the spark being critical and bringing in extra environmental energy.

cyberdude

I've seen these plans floating around the net before. They're incomplete and sloppy. I don't think anyone's ever built a working unit... but it would be interesting to do a web search and see if anyone has blogged about it.

The Edwin Gray motor is a bit more complicated than what is portrayed. It isn't just high voltage into high resistance coils (probably arcing the coils since magnet wire has so little insulation). Lindemann wrote a book about it, but I don't think he even built anything. It goes back to Tesla in the late 1800's discovering cold electricity by pulsed high voltage and high frequency DC, and the trick was to cut off the DC pulse early and not let it go back down naturally. Reportedly, that created some strange effects based on voltage and frequency.

I do have interest in the Edwin Gray power supply part of the designs, but I haven't been able to build anything yet due to my ongoing health problems. The power supply is where the cold electricity is made. The rotating motor parts are just an application of it and aren't necessarily needed... but mechanical motion is useful, esp since Gray was trying to sell electric cars.

"Splitting the positive" refers to returning the high voltage spike back to the positive terminal of the originating battery. Voltage flows from high to low and it doesn't really care if it's the positive or negative terminal. This is supposedly how Gray's batteries ran so long and somewhat recharged themselves. (Note that Gray used lead acid wet cell batteries and NOT lithium.) It's an interesting concept. I'm guessing there's a minimum voltage above the positive terminal that's needed for this to start becoming practical. In an electrical circuit, Tom Bearden says "don't collapse the dipole" in reference to not making an electrical return back to a battery's negative terminal. Making a return back to the positive would "in theory" prevent a dipole collapse.

Gray used 3kV in his motors, but I think 1kV would also work. I'm not sure about anything below that. There was some talk about the spark being critical and bringing in extra environmental energy.
Thanks for the additional info. Here is a copy of Lindemann's book.

Attachments

• Peter A. Lindemann - The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity.pdf
    8.4 MB · Views: 11