Man creates new language

Octavusprime

Isn't it said on the Georgia guide stones that the world needs a new and universal language among other things like a lower global population.

Justinian

Not sure what the Georgia guide stones are... Google it is! And I hadn't read quite all of the article when I posted that link. I got to the end and you'll see he it turns out that he meets with one of the top terrorists in Ukraine. LOL. They suck him in thinking its this big deal about his language and turns out its a front for their radical politics agenda. haha.

Not sure what the Georgia guide stones are... Google it is! And I hadn't read quite all of the article when I posted that link. I got to the end and you'll see he it turns out that he meets with one of the top terrorists in Ukraine. LOL. They suck him in thinking its this big deal about his language and turns out its a front for their radical politics agenda. haha.

Well, I just read the whole article, and 1st: It would be great to require politicians to declare their intent precisely and concisely, sigh; and 2nd: The notion that Israel suck is not radical, and 3rd: Thank God for the right brain!

Justinian

Well, I just read the whole article, and 1st: It would be great to require politicians to declare their intent precisely and concisely, sigh; and 2nd: The notion that Israel suck is not radical, and 3rd: Thank God for the right brain!

I'm not following you here. What in the story is making you point these out? Radical Israel? I think we all understand that based on the fact that the comments about Israel were made by the guy that is on the terrorist watch list in Ukraine. And what about the politicians? I really don't understand your thought process here.

TnWatchdog

Check this thread out...We have an interview regarding the Georgia Guidestones included on the thread.

Coast 2 Coast AM

Justinian

I can't see the videos here at work now apparently. I go on medical hiatus for a few months, come back and they block half the internet. BUT, I went to the wiki page. They sure are.. interesting. I'm not really sure what to make of them right now.

I'm not following you here. What in the story is making you point these out? Radical Israel? I think we all understand that based on the fact that the comments about Israel were made by the guy that is on the terrorist watch list in Ukraine. And what about the politicians? I really don't understand your thought process here.

Political speech is riddled with dodgy turns of phrase like "build a bridge to a better tomorrow" so a red marker from a 9th-grade English teacher grading essays or a new standard of clarity for politicians would be a no-brainer.

Israel and Zionism, as distinct from Jews and Judaism, are terrorist organizations. But Israeli Zionists ("Israel first!") hide behind the Jews and Judaism and cry "antisemite" if you attempt to make this distinction. Our US media will never let this cat out of the bag. Therefore my thought-process simply strove to shed light on this under-reported fact. Terrorism is bad for any cause but Israel is NOT sacrosanct. In fact, the Mossad seems to have played the greatest role in 9/11.

Lastly, my thought-process concluded with a reference to one way child-abuse could be paranormal, to wit, the Elohim especially Zeus in creating the Adamic race appear to have taken pains to reduce our intellectual capacity and cleave us in twain so we would dissipate our considerable energies in searching for our other halves: Talk about child-abuse! Anunaki and paranormal or commanding the full power of the genome: Those are supernatural phenomena.

References
Lloyd Pye "Everything you know is wrong"
Michael Tsarion "The Origins of Evil"
Brother Nathaniel Kappner
Kevin Barrett "Truth Jihad"

Hope this helped.