MAPSCAPADES!!!

Dulux

Topic of discussion:
photo.php

THIS: MAPSCAPADE!!! | Facebook

AND THIS: MAPSCAPADE!!! | Facebook

Are those Intelligent Lines on Google Maps being covered up by "photoshopping?" F if I know. Here's some interesting comparisons to differentiate

Supposed Real Atlantis : MAPSCAPADE!!! | Facebook

Off the Coast of Morocco and Spain: MAPSCAPADE!!! | Facebook

Look different than this Tectonic plate scar off the coast of Oregon: MAPSCAPADE!!! | Facebook

Here's a Close up of the first picture, the scars just south of Australia; I thought that looked a little fishy compared to everything else... : MAPSCAPADE!!! | Facebook

Your feed back, please: o_0

TnWatchdog

Hyena, The map from Ren is interesting, as I hadn't seen this one before. The US is pretty much what I had seen and expected, except that I thought most of Florida would be under water, Good for them, if not. I was surprised that Europe is all screwed up and proves to be not a great safe place. Earthquakes can cause flooding, the movement of the earth's crust can also cause problems regarding water movement. One of the vids on the forum says that the earth has a bulge of water at the equator, due to a gravitational force and if and when the earth stops then changes it's direction of spin...you have a 500' wall of water that is going somewhere...thus the new maps.
Quick question for you, please help me figure out the other maps as I don't know or can figure out what to look for...sorry.
Thanks...and keep the heat on the TT's out there!

Dulux

Hyena, The map from Ren is interesting, as I hadn't seen this one before. The US is pretty much what I had seen and expected, except that I thought most of Florida would be under water, Good for them, if not. I was surprised that Europe is all screwed up and proves to be not a great safe place. Earthquakes can cause flooding, the movement of the earth's crust can also cause problems regarding water movement. One of the vids on the forum says that the earth has a bulge of water at the equator, due to a gravitational force and if and when the earth stops then changes it's direction of spin...you have a 500' wall of water that is going somewhere...thus the new maps.
Quick question for you, please help me figure out the other maps as I don't know or can figure out what to look for...sorry.
Thanks...and keep the heat on the TT's out there!

I'm referring to this one picture:
MAPSCAPADE!!! | Facebook
Because of the intelligent lines in the ocean south of Australia. What the hell are they??? a base?

But you bring up some interesting information as to why the water would be that way- BUT- now all the pictures I've seen of the Pole shift are technically inaccurate, not accounting for the possible collapsing tectonic plates. I'd think Reno NV for instance would be a shallow beach, not underwater, since Reno NV is 450 feet above sea level. a lot of the maps make it look like the entire world will only be 10% land, and that just doesn't make sense now. hahaha very interesting.
POLE SHIFT CHART ARCHIVE | Facebook

Dulux

I've actually completely walked the google maps terrain variations to see where the 1000 ft. mark is on all the areas of America and New Zealand are. They got the east side right, but the west side doesn't look right at all, if the plate caved in, the water would only flood middle and lower Nevada and California. They've got pictures where the water reaches all the way to Colorado- that's so exaggerated now that you tell me all of this.

TnWatchdog

I've actually completely walked the google maps terrain variations to see where the 1000 ft. mark is on all the areas of America and New Zealand are. They got the east side right, but the west side doesn't look right at all, if the plate caved in, the water would only flood middle and lower Nevada and California. They've got pictures where the water reaches all the way to Colorado- that's so exaggerated now that you tell me all of this.
I have read that current elevations may not stay the same during the shift. Some areas will rise and some areas will sink. I am not sure why the large western lake is shown on some maps, sinking perhaps. I live outside Nashville, so I will either have beach property or I better learn to swim! Check out this site as they deal with earth changes and the pole shift. Watch the Zeta movie regarding the pole shift (right side of page) and the Safe Zones (left side of page)

Earth Changes and the Pole Shift

Dulux

I'll watch it for sure, but here's why they are all inaccurate:

The map made Gordon Michael Scallion shows the closest description to all of this- but makes it appear as if the land masses "Prune up," while other land masses bulge out of the water. He's close- but no cigar. When you say 500 feet of water along the equator, that means, all you have to do is take a regular map of the world, take the equator, and make an S out of it to determine where the 500 feet rise would be- which in all technicality- if closer to the equator would be even less of a rise because the world has a slight egg shape to it, and the water is only compensating for what WASN'T already there. This actually makes the disaster seem more violent, then the actual earth changes.

Land masses will rise and fall, but not to such a prune effect, because we're talking about bending plates now, and collapsing plates. In order to determine which ones do what, we have to determine where the biggest Earthquakes occur, and the least biggest. The bigger the Earthquake, the more likely the plates will collapse in that area- like Chile, or South Mexico for instance which have some record Earthquakes in the past. Those areas would be sensitive enough to collapse. But the whole world couldn't prune up like this, and Gordon Michael Scallion suggested that his map could only be so accurate- only time could determine it.

BUT- now that your bring all of this up, there's actually really legitimate information on how to make a REAL map that would come pretty damn close to what the world might look like after 2032. This is really significant- and could take weeks to months by hand to construct a map so accurately. If I had the type of programs Google is working to make their maps, it would be a lot easier to bend everything in such a way that the new map would appear with in hours.

The New world won't look so bad- but that doesn't mean the 500 foot Tsunami won't trash 2/3s of the worlds population. Just looking at Gordon Michael Scallions map suggests about 2 new equators when there's only suppose to be one. Anything further away from the new equator will either be exactly the same, or the land mass will pop out fo the water.

Here's the commonalities suggested by scientists and Psychics:

America under goes a lot of water- more so- the east side. The West side actually just has a buckling plate. Europe also undergoes a lot of water. Other countries don't endure so much, and it's highly suggested by many psychics and scientists that New Zealand has receding water after all of this.

Putting America and Europe in this scenario, means the up bending side of the new S equator curves like a rainbow from the bottom of texas, and the top of the bend would be close to the United Kingdom. Equally opposite to that, means the majority of water on the other side of the S Equator would topple over from the top of Egypt, curving down over India, and through Malaysia, until that Equator met with Texas again. I could see Lemuria popping out of the ocean next to what used to be california, but the souther Lemuria's northern side of the land mass would be with in the 500 ft of water, which means the man mass would be much smaller. But since that's also a common thing with New Zealand, that means that when the California plate buckles, the south end of that plate also pops up! This is a significant thing because the Pacific plate is one of the biggest and most sensitive plates in the world. I'm saying this scenario fits.

As for all the other land masses, I don't know if it makes sense that they would take on more water unless one side of their plate collapsed, giving way to the other side to rise. THIS type of shit would take a lot of time and calculation on a googlemaps type of program, OR- weeks to months drawing all over a massive world map with blue and red dry erase pens.

I'll watch your video, it will most likely correct me. But I know you've pretty much put all of that up there on some pretty authenticated ground.

TnWatchdog

I'll watch it for sure, but here's why they are all inaccurate:

The map made Gordon Michael Scallion shows the closest description to all of this- but makes it appear as if the land masses "Prune up," while other land masses bulge out of the water. He's close- but no cigar. When you say 500 feet of water along the equator, that means, all you have to do is take a regular map of the world, take the equator, and make an S out of it to determine where the 500 feet rise would be- which in all technicality- if closer to the equator would be even less of a rise because the world has a slight egg shape to it, and the water is only compensating for what WASN'T already there. This actually makes the disaster seem more violent, then the actual earth changes.

Land masses will rise and fall, but not to such a prune effect, because we're talking about bending plates now, and collapsing plates. In order to determine which ones do what, we have to determine where the biggest Earthquakes occur, and the least biggest. The bigger the Earthquake, the more likely the plates will collapse in that area- like Chile, or South Mexico for instance which have some record Earthquakes in the past. Those areas would be sensitive enough to collapse. But the whole world couldn't prune up like this, and Gordon Michael Scallion suggested that his map could only be so accurate- only time could determine it.

BUT- now that your bring all of this up, there's actually really legitimate information on how to make a REAL map that would come pretty damn close to what the world might look like after 2032. This is really significant- and could take weeks to months by hand to construct a map so accurately. If I had the type of programs Google is working to make their maps, it would be a lot easier to bend everything in such a way that the new map would appear with in hours.

The New world won't look so bad- but that doesn't mean the 500 foot Tsunami won't trash 2/3s of the worlds population. Just looking at Gordon Michael Scallions map suggests about 2 new equators when there's only suppose to be one. Anything further away from the new equator will either be exactly the same, or the land mass will pop out fo the water.

Here's the commonalities suggested by scientists and Psychics:

America under goes a lot of water- more so- the east side. The West side actually just has a buckling plate. Europe also undergoes a lot of water. Other countries don't endure so much, and it's highly suggested by many psychics and scientists that New Zealand has receding water after all of this.

Putting America and Europe in this scenario, means the up bending side of the new S equator curves like a rainbow from the bottom of texas, and the top of the bend would be close to the United Kingdom. Equally opposite to that, means the majority of water on the other side of the S Equator would topple over from the top of Egypt, curving down over India, and through Malaysia, until that Equator met with Texas again. I could see Lemuria popping out of the ocean next to what used to be california, but the souther Lemuria's northern side of the land mass would be with in the 500 ft of water, which means the man mass would be much smaller. But since that's also a common thing with New Zealand, that means that when the California plate buckles, the south end of that plate also pops up! This is a significant thing because the Pacific plate is one of the biggest and most sensitive plates in the world. I'm saying this scenario fits.

As for all the other land masses, I don't know if it makes sense that they would take on more water unless one side of their plate collapsed, giving way to the other side to rise. THIS type of shit would take a lot of time and calculation on a googlemaps type of program, OR- weeks to months drawing all over a massive world map with blue and red dry erase pens.

I'll watch your video, it will most likely correct me. But I know you've pretty much put all of that up there on some pretty authenticated ground.
I like your thought proccess on all this. One thing to remember is that no one really knows what will happen until it happens. Some of the info I have seen says that the earth's crust is like a loose orange peel around an orange. Any change due to magnetic or gravitational forces could move large portions of the earth, like the loose orange peel. This could happen in addition to sinking and rising. It is all very interesting for sure. I liked parts of the Zeta movie as it discussed this movement of the earth's crust and the Ice Age. It made sense to me...let me know your thoughts on this discussion in the movie. With all the earthquakes happening daily, we are being warned, for sure. Exact date, no, but the time is near.

Dulux

I have a lot of knowledge on the pole shift thing, it's my main interest. I finally wrote the report on everything I know- I think they're wrong, there IS a way to accurately depict the way the world will look if we take into consideration what the psychics say about it. What they say does match up with the evidence supported by NASA and Geology. I will post a link to the report and link to the picture I used to scribble it out. It's only a 90% authenticity, but it's the closest I could get for everything to fall in their right places according to the knowledge.

THE COMPLETE COMPREHENSIVE "POLE SHIFT PROCESS" REPORT
THE COMPLETELY COMPREHENSIVE “POLE SHIFT PROCESS” REPORT | Facebook

And the Picture:
POLE SHIFT CHART ARCHIVE | Facebook