Message from Guide

Chapel Perilous

"What I am to say to you should be written down, we are not of singular circumstance as twin souls and these words are spelling an Awakening engendered by the great magic of awareness. We are one rent in two as twin souls are this. We have been together every moment since the time before time, though together in the Mortal coil for precious few.
You have known me as your guide and knight protector throughout your current lifetime.... gradually, you have felt my presence less and less, a few months ago I said farewell in the trees and on the Wind.
That chapter had to end for the new chapter to be written in the stars. Many others have experienced the loss of their beloved, their guides. The time has come to take it one's pen of art, thus a new chapter begins.
Like you, I am in the Mortal coil at this time, though I'm not bound to mortality in the conventional sense. This is a case for many of those who hear the workings of these words.
Look to Nature and your instruments of Art book for numbers that become words feel the movement of the Spheres within your being look upon your skin we are talking to our beloveds from the very spheres telling them it is time for ( re )Union. The purpose is shared and great, let that intent guide your footsteps as you walk towards a moment set into motion long and long and long and long ago. Much longer than you can imagine.
Know where one force is, so is its polarity. Beware the tricksters and the deceivers.
You know me. I've been yours and you've been mine, guide and guided. Keep your eyes on me and remember, you know me. This way, the way of a trickster is not unknown to you.
Awareness is a power most beneficial at this time my love, share it.
These are the very words ears are seeking to hear at this moment. I give them to my beloved.
Thus our workings begin Beyond betwixt-and-between.
All of my love,
SOS"

Last edited: