Mismatch on said timeline histories

lamdo263

It was said of scientific author and the author of the novel, The Time Machines, that he had the ability to perceive pree-ons, a type of wave particle from the future. Within his novel The Time Machines Well's does elude to a race of beings that live below the surface of the Earth known as the Morlocks.
In this supposed novel about the very far distant future, it seems that the relationship between the Eloi and the Morlocks is one of the Morlocks consuming and the Eloi, the human cattle to be bred as their food source.

What the shocker is, on evidence presented so far, is that there was a source-point as offered by the show, (The Beast Of Art Bell), to where an advanced high-tech humanoid cannibal had been encountered as told on Art's show, on the way to a party.The telepathy received from a witness from this relative time-scope, is that" yes' they do raise and consume people in the future, but at what year range and or timeline frequency mark"?

It seems that from the Apex TV that the 9400s, is a place to where everything is peachy and everyone is afforded a piece of the cake. I'm indicating here, that the ends of this segmented rope, simply do not match and suspect that more is to be both honestly indicated as well as told.
I am referring to the movie section as an indication as a search protocols >The Talking Rings from The Time Machine 1960s. This situation shows the question that the time traveler himself is asking.

TimeFlipper

Unfortunately, Prions (pree-ons) are not wave particles from the future..
The word Prion was a term first used to describe the mysterious infectious agent responsible for several neurodegenerative diseases found in mammals, including Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease (CJD) in humans..

I do recall an experiment some years ago where several detectors were placed 100 feet underground to detect any unusual particles..
Allegedly a particle was discovered which came from the future and found its way into the past, it only appeared on the detectors extremely briefly before moving into the past and the streams of those particles continued for several hours..

The particle i mentioned could be what Einstein said about, "spooky action at a distance", which could theoretically be retrocausality, which is the particles action of giving you a stomach ache today because of the meal that you will be eating tomorrow..

Last edited:

lamdo263

Unfortunately, Prions (pree-ons) are not wave particles from the future..
The word Prion was a term first used to describe the mysterious infectious agent responsible for several neurodegenerative diseases found in mammals, including Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease (CJD) in humans..

I do recall an experiment some years ago where several detectors were placed 100 feet underground to detect any unusual particles..
Allegedly a particle was discovered which came from the future and found its way into the past, it only appeared on the detectors extremely briefly before moving into the past and the streams of those particles continued for several hours..

The particle i mentioned could be what Einstein said about, "spooky action at a distance", which could theoretically be retrocausality, which is the particles action of giving you a stomach ache today because of the meal that you will be eating tomorrow..
If you want it to be prions, which is neither a virus of bacteria, then I guess that you have that option. However,..I said emphatically pre--on, which means pre-emanate waveality from the future.There has to be this factor as there is always backwards anti-forwards time, added but not in the same locus, as forward moving time.These two factors, as long as there will be a universe, will always have to co-exist. "Cheers"

TimeFlipper

Thank you, i scratched my head and decided to use another search engine for Preons, and indeed it does exist in some circles of particle physics! (y)..

However, i also checked out the other postings relating to preons and while they were very interesting, i could find no mention of them being wavealities from the future, apart from being used in an episode of Star Trek....

I also checked out your other statement, (pre-on, which means pre-emanate waveality from the future) which unfortunately defaulted to pre-eminent which means a high moral character, or pre-eminent public person :(..

Thanks anyways for bringing Preons to my attention, even if they were not related to particles from the future, i have at least learnt something today, which always proves everyone can learn something new every single day.(y). "Cheers" :) .