Montauk Time Travel Experiments ?

Billy Pilgrim

Montauk Time Travel Experiments ?

I've heard wild stories about time travel experiments that occurred on a military base in Montauk, Long Island. They were somehow tied into the infamous "Philadelphia Experiment" and I have even heard reports of a monster coming through a portal during one of the experiments and began ripping apart the machines.

Can anyone fill me in on the details of this report? (Whether you think its a hoax or not is OK, I just want to know the story with a little bit more detail).

Thanks guys! YOU ROCK !!!!!

StarLord

Re: Montauk Time Travel Experiments ?

Wasn't this originally a 'Cloaking Device' experiment? Interesting how this got shunted to a Time Travel experiment over the years....

darkbreed

I think it was supposed to be a stealth / cloaking experiment, but accidently it made people to be sent through time as well. The originally plan was to make the ship invisible I believe.

Omega

The Montauk Experiment opened a portal to another dimension, a story called "The Mist" is based upon this , the short story is by Stephen King. The base is now cemented shut underground, most people who worked there worked under ultra secret clearances.