Morrowind Multiplayer

shane

Morrowind Multiplayer

Morrowind has consumed years of my life. I've always been aware that the only thing keeping me connected to reality was the lack of a multiplayer mode over LAN or otherwise. Well, now the long awaited Morrowind Multiplayer Mod is a reality.

Those of you who were around on the old timetravelhotel boards might remember my little story of astral time travel there. You also might remember my wrapping it up by saying that, in the future, all mankind was united by a morrowind multiplayer mod. The future is now, friends, the future is most definitely now. Rejoice!

http://mwo.ravensky.org/

khayman

Re: Morrowind Multiplayer

This sounds fantastic, thanks for sharing. :) I wonder if anything like this (or preferably better) will be available for the upcoming (and seemingly godlike) Oblivion.

Felic--

Re: Morrowind Multiplayer

Je m'appelle very happy about this. I used to play Morrowind but as usual found the levelling system irritating and monotonous in the higher levels. Since it's usually the realism and role play in games like this that I prefer, I'm expecting Oblivion to be absolutely superb. Will get the mod.