Moving!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Moving!

Just a quick update; I'm going to be moving for the next week or two due to some good changes going on :) I check in every day though so I shall still be around. More details to come when I don't have to type this out in a hotel room on a Wii. Woot!

Chip Lewis

Re: Moving!

Webnower said:
Just a quick update; I'm going to be moving for the next week or two due to some good changes going on :) I check in every day though so I shall still be around. More details to come when I don't have to type this out in a hotel room on a Wii. Woot!
Shweet.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Webnower said:
Cool, take care !

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Hey! Just a quick update...

Finally found a nice house to move in to; all we're waiting on is for the guy who does VA loans to get his act together. My computer should be arriving tomorrow so I'll be able to get some things done that I've been waiting to do... Articles and videos being two of those things.

Thank you for holding down the fort, everyone :) I love coming here every day and finding something new to read!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yikes. That took entirely too long to get things set up...

Anyhow, I'm back in action. Experimenting with different things to achieve what it is I'm aiming to build. Thanks for your patience :)