must read

Tron1

there is a bad lead inside the hdr unit. there are three red wires connected to the box. there should be two black and two red for dimensional shift. that means there is only one positive lead in the whole box. he has made a bad device the hdr is strictly satanic unless you want to go to hell. i would not recommend it using the hdr unit besides you'd only get an lucid dream out of it ITS NOT REAL.. hemade a device that he thought was best designed for him not anyone else's gain. the only good thing you do is move on with your life . there are other people with other ways of time travel. this is not one of them. everyone lies when they say that they have used the hdr unit that they own. but the fact that never has anyone really disappeared with the hdr that one with the steven gibbs video was a video prop faked for people to believe. once you use this machine, your gone and your never coming back from where you go. if it is the truth, your never going to gain anything if you don't come back.when you do give me a pm . btw in that gibbs video where he susposedly disappears it was camera technology make it look good. he had a brief case in his hand a leather one if that. And all the other mumbo jumbo stuff has to go to. people do stupid stuff i have done stupid stuff not to contradict myself but it's not the time or place to time travel when it is then we'll all know if there are any time travellers. they all flee from the ranges 2020 to 2053. so expect the technology to get better by 2015 late. wait until then please i've had enough of this insanity. that andrew basiago video was a gov't cover up yes basiago told me on facebook that the 2016 presidenxy thing was a hoax. he personally told me that. as being his massachusetts gig supervisor. i should know first hand. you people read into too much stuff get a life i mean come on it's 2013 you must know by know there not going to be an end of the world. that never happened now did it? you got to thi k to yourself is this real or is this fake. 85% of the things we see around us are fake but you never know it. a few years a go i went down to baltimore for a week on vacation i got a mouth full of stuff from a nasa supervisorwho said time travel was fake and he denied everything. get to the real world people