Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

Stop messing with us, show us what you call proof, and say what you have to say.

Like I said in the other thread, your actions speak for themselves. Your general behavior = shouting " I'M FAKE! " super loudly all over the place. Address that, or admit you're a hoaxer.
I'm saddened to read that you have formed that opinion of me. In less than a week on April the 11th, 4 minutes after 23:00 hours I will be challenging the doors of time again. That I can assure you is extremely perilous. Being here is like a man stranded on a desert island throwing a message in a bottle out to sea. Before chancing his luck on a homemade raft. Can you appreciate that? Can you be sympathetic ? What can I say or do that can convince you of my sincerity?

TimeFlipper

Stop messing with us, show us what you call proof, and say what you have to say.

Like I said in the other thread, your actions speak for themselves. Your general behavior = shouting " I'M FAKE! " super loudly all over the place. Address that, or admit you're a hoaxer.
I'm saddened to read that you have formed that opinion of me. In less than a week on April the 11th, 4 minutes after 23:00 hours I will be challenging the doors of time again. That I can assure you is extremely perilous. Being here is like a man stranded on a desert island throwing a message in a bottle out to sea. Before chancing his luck on homemade raft. Can you appreciate that, can you be sympathetic. What can I say or do that can convince you of my sincerity?
You can say..nothing, you are a fake through and through.

JustMe

I'm saddened to read that you have formed that opinion of me. In less than a week on April the 11th, 4 minutes after 23:00 hours I will be challenging the doors of time again. That I can assure you is extremely perilous. Being here is like a man stranded on a desert island throwing a message in a bottle out to sea. Before chancing his luck on a homemade raft. Can you appreciate that? Can you be sympathetic ? What can I say or do that can convince you of my sincerity?
Either provide some actual evidence or admit it is a hoax. Up to you. And saying some nonsense that you make up or find on google is not evidence by the way. How about an actual photo or video to prove what you claim?

Lord Henry

@JustMe you'll find I've already furnished this website with a quality picture on my Chronos Diminutive. A short wait and a motion picture will be made available for your scrutiny.

JustMe

@JustMe you'll find I've already furnished this website with a quality picture on my Chronos Diminutive. A short wait and a motion picture will be made available for your scrutiny.
You painted a pringles can and broke a radio. The "science" behind which stood up to no scrutiny. Your are a fake.

Lord Henry

Seriously though, are you Lussorio? You sound exactly like him.
I'm sorry chap, as I've already said to one of the forums referees. I have no idea who this person is and I am certainly not them. When I joined this site I received a message from you saying this is not a sceptics forum. But since being here I have received a nothing but unwarranted diatribes and insults from a handful of toxic personalities. The only person who has shown me any courtesy and conducted himself in a gentlemanly conduct is @dh1

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Closing this thread and the others related to this guy. Lord Henry is suspended from posting, for obvious reasons...

upload_2017-4-5_20-35-9.png

Time to focus our attention and energy on something more constructive than feeding a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.