My prediction

Tron1

i predict that facebook will shut down and all social internet web sites will be as well forums will be the way to talk. the red sox will win this years world series as they are right now doing good. thus being a red sox fan and from boston. there wont be another boston bombing. there will be a monumental moment in 2024. not quite sure yet what it is but it's either the moon get's struck by a comet and falls to earth and loses gravitational pull or n-day nuke day. someone told me that we have 21 years left. there will be no more video game making after ps4 and xbox 1 just new releases of games every year. we will see prices rise in supermarkets unless your a market basket or something. or wal mart. we can see that nelson mandela will pass on soon. they will capture all terrorist. war in Afghanistan or any where else will soon be terminated.

no alien invasion. for those who are hoping for me to say that there will be one. there's nop such thing as alien's we are the only one's in this universe. the alien's we speak of are us. there will be a earthquake soon not predicting where. because it will be bad. time travel will come into play by now but didn't because we don't have the right tech. but there are some that say there all here. Andrew basiago will be debunked. just as rick lipani will be too. for most who say they are from the future some are real claims and some aren't. I don't know how that would happen since steven gibbs is a fraud. he is out to get money. he has done well to make you believe that it works but no results have ever been counted. I have had strange dreams but I don't count it as real and as not a part of the hdr since I built the six dial hdr dr .z stole my plans and built it. back in 2005. he sold it to someone and never saw that guy again. I would like my machine back and the money for the machine because it was my invention. we will see more and more people get arrested for selling over the counter pills. and making a huge profit and cheating the gov't. but this is just me ranting. have fun!!!!

Khaos

where the wild things are
Forums (like this one) are a form of social networking, so therefore, if facebook and all social networking sites were to be shut down, this one would be too. Your logic is flawed.

Tron1

they will stop selling pills at stores and pharmacies because it will get to be too much because people take advantage of other people and prescriptions.

Khaos

where the wild things are
not quite sure yet what it is but it's either the moon get's struck by a comet and falls to earth and loses gravitational pull

I wish people had a good grasp of science and how things work before posting such nonsense. The moon (like earth) is hit by rocks every day. Actually it was just last month, that a meteor hit the surface of the moon, didn't cause any issues. And losing gravitational pull? If that were to happen, then the moon would slowly exit the orbit of the Earth. Contrary to popular belief also influenced by textbooks in schools, the moon will not leave the Earth's orbit in several billions of years.

there will be no more video game making after ps4 and xbox 1 just new releases of games every year

So they are going to stop making video games after the release of ps4 and xbox one, but will continue making new games every year? Yeah that makes total sense (not really)