MY PREDICTIONS

Krish

I believe in reincarnation,
many of the things you say do reason out for the better... I enjoy your reasoning.

I agree with you.

Let us look at #5 from your OP.

:)

THANK YOU.

If we start talking, without any interference, we will be here for the next two years...

Recently I read and listened to on Billy Meier's stuff...very interesting...the basics are very important...

Where this will take us? I think, our meditation can get us for a better survival in the time scale. Recently I learned that, except Buddha, no human can talk to its own spirit...period. But if you had say five billion or higher life cycle, and become a human, you can talk to your own spirit....that means, the Universe has all kinds of stuff in store for us for eternity.

While you are reading this...as you know, we humans are individuals...but plant life is not...they can be hive mind....

The whole life cycle is very interesting....some life forms can change physical form in any life cycle with intent.

I do get interesting stuff from my meditation...but it is very slow in process...and again Thank you.

paradox404

Not exactly sure about some of the the predictions.

2.) The climate cycle on Earth is a natural process that has happened for hundreds of thousands of years, any catastrophe resulting from climate change would be unavoidable as the change itself is natural. Humans only put out a tiny fraction compared to the CO2 that has been entering the atmosphere. That said, I disagree with the amazon deforestation. That has to stop. If you take the lungs out of a living animal they will die, and the Earth is alive.

4.) There is no way whatsoever that humanity would do any good if the gene pools were merged. The various races do not integrate particularly well under multiculturalism. Saying that the human race should be one race is inciting genocide. Besides, each race on earth has its own set of skills and attributes. For instance, Caucasians are better at creating technology, Changing environments to suit us. Blacks are better at survival. In these two examples, there are particular adaptations each race has made to suit their environments. There is a particular gene that suppresses insulin, 30% of Caucasians have it, 50% of Asians have it and 100% of Blacks have it. The gene itself is most beneficial for hunter gatherers as it stores fats so that one can burn the fat if a meal is a few days away.

Quite interesting though, hearing a predictions like this reminds me of a game I play called Stellaris.

I believe in reincarnation,
many of the things you say do reason out for the better... I enjoy your reasoning.

I agree with you.

Let us look at #5 from your OP.

:)

THANK YOU.

If we start talking, without any interference, we will be here for the next two years...

Recently I read and listened to on Billy Meier's stuff...very interesting...the basics are very important...

Where this will take us? I think, our meditation can get us for a better survival in the time scale. Recently I learned that, except Buddha, no human can talk to its own spirit...period. But if you had say five billion or higher life cycle, and become a human, you can talk to your own spirit....that means, the Universe has all kinds of stuff in store for us for eternity.

While you are reading this...as you know, we humans are individuals...but plant life is not...they can be hive mind....

The whole life cycle is very interesting....some life forms can change physical form in any life cycle with intent.

I do get interesting stuff from my meditation...but it is very slow in process...and again Thank you.

I've talked to my sub conscious before, it was really trippy because he looked like a younger, fitter version of me. The one thing I did note was that I could never see his face no matter how many dreams I had and how many times I tried to look at it. He also talked in riddles, typically responding with an action such as breaking my iPad. (Which broke the next day)

Never figured out why I could never see his face...

Krish

One item at a time...thank you...

2.) The climate cycle on Earth is a natural process that has happened for hundreds of thousands of years, any catastrophe resulting from climate change would be unavoidable as the change itself is natural. Humans only put out a tiny fraction compared to the CO2 that has been entering the atmosphere. That said, I disagree with the amazon deforestation. That has to stop. If you take the lungs out of a living animal they will die, and the Earth is alive.

I agree with Earth's Climate activities.
That said, we could do something....as follows
(please see: Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: NASA scientists react to 400 ppm carbon milestone)

I designed a proposal for San Francisco and Los Angels as Disaster Rescue, Relief and Recovery System...an Advanced version...based on Katrina issues as I was here and learned the lesson. They just ignored it.

Also Amazon deforestation and deforestation in Africa and India need to stop.

It is to provide value to the Civilization or a part of...Thank you.

4.) There is no way whatsoever that humanity would do any good if the gene pools were merged. The various races do not integrate particularly well under multiculturalism. Saying that the human race should be one race is inciting genocide. Besides, each race on earth has its own set of skills and attributes. For instance, Caucasians are better at creating technology, Changing environments to suit us. Blacks are better at survival. In these two examples, there are particular adaptations each race has made to suit their environments. There is a particular gene that suppresses insulin, 30% of Caucasians have it, 50% of Asians have it and 100% of Blacks have it. The gene itself is most beneficial for hunter gatherers as it stores fats so that one can burn the fat if a meal is a few days away.

It is not to merge the races, but to understand the races.
Simply because, the spirits in those races can move from one side to the other every time. These days, a lot of people come from Dogs. That is the nature of Creation. If you (in general) do not understand NOW, keep working, some day you would....as you connect to Akhasic Records or connect to your benevolent spirits, you can.

That would reduce the race activities. For example JFK became a Black man this time. Hoover became a Black lady this time....You can check out the data as before. So, keep working on it...

I've talked to my sub conscious before, it was really trippy because he looked like a younger, fitter version of me. The one thing I did note was that I could never see his face no matter how many dreams I had and how many times I tried to look at it. He also talked in riddles, typically responding with an action such as breaking my iPad. (Which broke the next day)

Very few people can talk to their spirit. I just learned (from my meditation) that Buddha was able to in deep mediation. Only high end life forms like civilizations who are about five billion year old could. Again, that is part of the creation process. As to understanding the face, just find out what it was before, using the above data gathering system.

Oh...I learned something else....I thought Heaven is the Dark Energy...but found out that all our Universes are on top of Heaven...That is Heaven is not at the top but the foundation of our matter....

AS to younger version, in energy form, we have the ability to change the physical structure including dresses etc. The Energy System is part of the creation and it is the big part. Since our civilization (including India) does NOT understand it, our movies do not use that structure at all. I bet, ETs entertainment uses that structure even in movies.

That means, we directly can not connect to our spirit world, but they can in a better way. Just understanding the structure allows us to say the whole situation much better....after all, you want to present the whole creation and not just a little part of it....

Thank you. Oh...predication can not be changed but you can work on it to reduce the mess.....