My story about Aliens and God

Art

Since a long time, the Univers have give birth to his own Son. It was in 2000, i was 20 years old. In france, a big tempest have occured in 1999. It was the first Satanic test of the Devil. The result if a new erea of cathastrophic events.

They was lot of light and ufo in the sky. The sky was on fire. Why ? . Somethink have started. Satanic have taken power more and more. They goal is to destroy The humanity, it is simply has that.
tasse-vortex-magnetique.jpg
They have tested many machine with haarp, and made an aluminium dome over earth with chemtrail to take control of earth weather.

But somes Ufo have fight that, with purification of earth athmosphere. It is a total global warming war.

images.jpeg-33.jpg

But God himself disagree about Satanic plan to reduce knowledge and intelligence of the populatkon by stupid tv show or stupid netflix videos.

If earth continue to use fossil fuel, human extinction is near.

If humans continue to elected or venerate others men like president, scientifics, idols, nuclear war is near

If humanity continue to watch stupid tv show and deny the truth about God Univers, like Sun comes from big geant planet like Neptune that illuminate to give birth to a new Sun and a new Solar system family, this humanity will disappear soon.

if Somehone didn't love his life, he will quit all he have and win the eternal life. It is why rich peoples cannot go in the God kingdom that coming soon.

Hdr plus pleiadian - copy.png

Since a long time, alien have give us theire technology. Project montauk was just Sirian technology.
82e7ab30-7c4a-476d-9664-42a9fd388f22.jpeg.jpg

IMG_0221.JPG.jpg
Alien edmull clark zapper, hull cotton , wood, crystal are use.
The cone is in a special wood material very dense.
IMG_0218.JPG.jpg
This is how the zapper amplification part is made.s_i16b-1.gif
An alien stargate. images.jpeg-5.jpg
sketch1652947970289.png
So we have a lot of technology, but humanity preoccupation is just Netflix-oriented.

The date of the humanity extinction is near.
58d0d655188a8_mhccS__605.jpg

Last edited: