My understanding of this life

When I was young I always felt/knew in my heart the purpose for life was involving social interactions. I’ve thought about it a lot as I’ve grown older. Personally my understanding right now about existence is this.

when our spirit, soul or consciousness develops to a certain point we take on a incarnated body of life. When taking on this body you go through something of a “veil of forgetting” at birth. The reason for this is to have no predetermined bias. We have freedom of will and our choices determine how our conscious develops further.

provided our conscious does develop further through lessons, this will allow our conscious to develop into a higher frequency or density existence.

As mentioned my understanding so far in determining what this entails is broken down into lessons. Some individual consciousnesses may require longer duration than others but for the most part I assimilated it down to lessons on love, forgiveness, and service. I understand these characteristical traits as factors of aligned polarity into positive or negative.

Furthermore I assimilated The states of existence on this frequency or density incarnation domain in space time into a few catagories as well. Thoughts of the mind (internal), body’s feeling (sensory) and surroundings (external)

back to the first statement where I always felt the reason for being alive is social interactions. I feel this was a incomplete, albeit true statement. Without social interactions we wouldn’t be able to develop as individual expressions of the creator, unique to our ability of choice and freedom of will. What’s before this space time frequency or density I dont know. What’s after I dont know as well. But I know existence here and now isn’t for nothing. It’s my perception we are here to align with freedom of choice into a polarity through individual lessons (as in individually “you”, not just “one” lesson )

Thank you all and this is just my understanding from what I’ve collected intuitively

for the most part I assimilated it down to lessons on love, forgiveness, and service. I understand these characteristical traits as factors of aligned polarity into positive or negative.
I would like to submit two more lessons to add onto the original 3. They came to me in deep thought today.
Lessons of Life:
1: Love
2: Service
3: Forgiveness
4: Appreciation
5: Admission
-As in a admission of guilt. To own up for what’s been done