NASA Almost Makes Historical Announcement About A Rodent On Mars

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
NASA Almost Makes Historical Announcement About A Rodent On Mars, but Chickens Out, Curiosity Rover Photo!

The Link: UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY: NASA Almost Makes Historical Announcement About A Rodent On Mars, but Chickens Out, Curiosity Rover Photo!

Update: A lot of people are emailing me saying that this squirrel was part of a NASA experiment to test how long it would live on the surface of Mars and I do believe this does sound like something they might do. Why would they not tell us about it? Because the squirrel would be expected to die eventually and that would get PETA to fight against them in a court of law. SCW
A friend emailed this in to me today (Photo on NASA Website…link below) and its really amazing and strange. I guess thats why I love this one so much. Its a cute rodent on Mars. Note it's lighter color upper and lower eyelids, it's nose and cheek areas, its ear, its front leg and stomach. Looks similar to a squirrel camouflaged in the stones and sand by its colors. Hey, who doesn't love squirrels right? That doesn't look like a squirrel you say? Then have a look at the photo below of similar squirrel in the same position on Earth. This might have been the big historical announcement that NASA was suppose to make, however they decided life on Mars was a secret worth keeping since they don't want China or Russia to beat America to Mars. So they shut up about it and can take their time to Mars this way. The scientist jumped the gun and told the public about a major historical discovery on Mars…this must be what he was talking about. SCW

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It looks a lot like a little squirrel. Maybe it's a wood stick !?!

Samstwitch

Update: A lot of people are emailing me saying that this squirrel was part of a NASA experiment to test how long it would live on the surface of Mars and I do believe this does sound like something they might do. Why would they not tell us about it? Because the squirrel would be expected to die eventually and that would get PETA to fight against them in a court of law. SCW

Sounds very plausible. Animal activists would go nuts over this. Poor little guy doesn't look very chipper. Maybe he can't get enough oxygen from the air. Just guessing here.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm wondering how they got there. Isn't Mars months away from Earth, according to our current level of technology?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I hope NASA comes clean on this picture. I do not believe the squirrel was a passenger on the rover. I believe the squirrel is one of many animals indigenous to Mars. Time will tell if this is a hoax or it is a reality check about life on Mars