Natural Cures

halo2junkie119

Natural Cures

Has anybody here seen that infomercial about that guy selling his book called Natural Cures They Don't Want you to know about. I have seen it and I am thinking about buying the book, but i was wondering if anyone here has it and could tell me if its worth paying 30 bucks for. It looks pretty cool.

StarLord

Re: Natural Cures

Before you do, research on those that have bought it and what they think and WHY they think it's a ripoff.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"halo2junkie119\")</div>
Has anybody here seen that infomercial about that guy selling his book called Natural Cures They Don't Want you to know about. I have seen it and I am thinking about buying the book, but i was wondering if anyone here has it and could tell me if its worth paying 30 bucks for. It looks pretty cool.[/b]

Halo,
I don't have the book, but if you send me $29.99 I can give you the same amount of valid information and save you some money at the same time!

Harte

virtualgirl

Halo,

I agree...don't buy the book. In the survival section of the forum, I will be posting some herbal remedies. I'm assumming that is what the book is pertaining to. If there is a certain remedy your wondering about, just pm me and I can give you the information. You need to use caution with some of it though. They can be very powerful. Just think...most meds that you buy derive from plants. Some of them can actually be toxic if used wrong.

Strangevisitor

i agree don't buy the book. the guys says that they only care about money and that he doesn't (oh by the way send me $30) I don't think so. It'd probably cost less just to google/ask here (like ask virtualgirl)/or go to Wal-mart and get over the conter.

Lagnar

Hey halo,

Finally, a little bit of Goodwin's 'balance' comes into play on this forum. What a great thread this has the potential to become, and I can see how it would become a good contagion.

My first comment is this: I have a pdf file called "E-book - A Complete Handbook of Nature Cures" that I got from this site quite a long time ago:

http://www.healthlibrary.com/

I don't know if they still have it, but upon looking into their site now, I'm having trouble finding it, and there seems to be a size limit 938.(someodd)K that we can upload as a pdf attachment. The e-book I have is 1.3Megs, and it's optimized as best it can be done.

I'd truly love to upload this little gem as I've been using it for probably 3 or more years now, but if you have any direct inquiries about certain natural cures it might contain (and this thing is 238 pages long), I'd be more than happy to write some out here.

Got acid indigestion (a commonly complained about non-disease...contrary to what the FDA wants you to believe, but I could go forever about this subject in a somewhat surreal way)? Try suckin' on a half a lemon. I promise it works for me.

Fingernails keep bending back? Try drinking a glass or two of Hot Jello (comes in many delightful flavors) before it gels, a few times a month.

Taken aback by your own flatulent fortitude? Try staying away from proteins like peanuts, beans and the like for a couple weeks. I know...sounds corny, but believe me I've spent years trying to cure my Brother and Father...although my Grandmother's been trying to take us all out with her version of Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars for as long as I can remember.
There does seem to be a plethora of information about this kind of thing on the net though, and even a frugal Googler should be able to find something, yet as Virtual says, you must be careful as to what you believe and don't believe for there are some very powerful botanicals in our world.

However, I have always believed that if there is an ailment in nature, there must also be a cure. If there is any religion or state of being I believe in the ethereal it would have to be the Yin-Yang belief that everything eventually evens itself out, and I have yet to be proven wrong (except for large time consuming situations and scenarios that WILL eventually even themselves out no matter how much people try to circumvent there very evening).

Anyway, I could get pretty deep into the negative about the FDA, Pharmacists, Over-the-counter drugs, Doctor's affiliations and the like, but I wouldn't mind keeping this thread as positive as possible in "nature", and I don't want to add too much of the "real" into such uplifting potential.

So, if you want...I wouldn't mind. Happy hunting...and stay away from that shark's neatly packed information that you could find quite easily on your own given a little intesinal fortitude (LOL...just keeps gettin' better) and weary caution.

All the best...

thenumbersix

I have recently been told that a common weed, of which there is loads around my garden is being used for extracting cancer treatments...

Is all around us, we don't even need to travel deep into rain forests to find it. One thing I have noticed, every country has it's own form of hallucinogenic and weed, if this true of these forms of plant then why not all other, cancer treatments will be apparent in similar form, they just may look slightly different country to country...