Natural Time Machines

TimeFlipper

Tornados are natural "time-machines"...everything depends on the frequency of their spin..There have been occasions where a tornado has moved across a farm, and in its trail it left a haystack that was "melded" into a glass window without the window smashing...If you recall in the Philadelphia Experiment when the ship returned there were several sailors "melded" into the upper deck and still alive!

brian jj

Vortex point are a natural result of the hartmann grid. the lines that run east to west are opposite in polarity than north to south. this set of opposites creates a spinning action. depending on the distance of the hartman grid the vortex size varies. big ones found near parks beaches are huge 3 feet wide and ones in your house are maybe 6 inches wide. many vortex points have anchors in the past.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
If the vortex is opened at the other end then who knows where this end will open up so I guess yes, one could appear anywhere.

brian jj

vortex points are often geographically stable and do not move. even through many decades. this is my speculation

Art

Earth record everythink like a magnetorecorder, because eart is just a ferronickel ball with a layer of ferronickel in fusion, 30 km above your feets. So there is no time travel, just travel in the active magnetic memory if eart. When you listen for exemple the voice of charly chaplin, you have not travelled back, it is backs event who travel to you by the earth magnetic memories. You can cut or replace events like a videocassette, but it do nothink to the univers. Just your soul recird it, this is why military have a lot of problems with time travel

steven chiverton

Tornados are natural "time-machines"...everything depends on the frequency of their spin..There have been occasions where a tornado has moved across a farm, and in its trail it left a haystack that was "melded" into a glass window without the window smashing...If you recall in the Philadelphia Experiment when the ship returned there were several sailors "melded" into the upper deck and still alive!
a hay stack melded into a glass window wow sounds a bit like the hutchesen effect where wood melded into metal to