New Arrival

TimeTravel_00

Dimensional time rift opened up over pool at Venetian village Tuesday night.
I will be awaiting the arrival of our newest interloper tonight, and will be intermittently available on mobile chat while I am on duty.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Water droplet on the lens of the camera. The footage is said to be 30 minutes long? Enough time for droplets to dry out. I'd like to know the date this happened, see if there was any rain in the area on that date at night.

TimeTravel_00

Tuesday night, I was on duty north of this area. It rains constantly this time of year, it's monsoon season. A swimming pool is actually a great place to send a lone soldier back, that way, he isn't injured by the fall after being displaced into our dimension. I'm not sure why the rift was open for such a long time though, it appeared to be unstable. Perhaps there is an issue trying to connect?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Definitely water. Good lord I can't believe the press does stories like that. I saw one where a plastic bag was blowing across a parking lot and everyone thought it was a ghost.

TnWatchdog

Mommy save me from this ghost! I was at a business meeting in Naples and thought I saw something like this...too many Bahama Mamas.

BlastTyrant

The fact it was ONLY seen via video tells me it has only to do with the video, and i agree it is most likely water splash, if it wasn't raining then it could even be condensation.

I get the same effect now and then when i am in the rain with my glasses on.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, not all spirits can be noticed with the naked eye, especially since people think it is necessary to ghost hunt at night. This case, however, is pretty much obvious. I do believe in ghosts. I just try to rule out all possibilities, first. I'll go post a new thread about ghost hunting at night if it doesn't already exist.

BlastTyrant

Yes, but a Bright abundant light above a pool should be noticeable, especially for 30 minutes, did no one go look? Hell i would of at-least thrown something in the general direction