New Eyewitness Submission: ‘Dogman’ Pictures

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
The following content was sent to Cryptozoology news on March 16, 2019. It has not been edited.

If you have something to share, you can now
submit your story, pictures or video.

I wanted to send a picture from a family member who was lured out of vehicle, then attacked, scratched up by a hairy bear-like dog creature.

He felt like he was being watched, snapped a few photos and then something hit his car, rolled across hood. He thought he hit someone, got out and seen this thing. Then it attacked him and fought with him.

I wanted to send this photo too. Similar creature to what me and wife seen a few years back. It turned from human to wolf creature then went into a fog with lightening and was gone.

IMG_3157-520x1024.jpg

Credit: Cryptozoology News
IMG_3159-473x1024.jpg

Dear reader,

When submitting sightings, please remember to include date, time and location. It is also important to tell us what you were doing at the moment the event took place as well as a physical description of the creature.

The Dogman is a cryptid reputed to live in the northwestern quadrant of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, although other sightings have been documented in other states, such as Wisconsin. This unproven creature was first reportedly spotted in 1887 by two lumberjacks, who described it as having a human body and a dog’s head.

In 2017, a woman in Michigan claimed to have seen a similar creature.

In 2015, a group of three people in Michigan reportedly came across an unidentified dog-like creature in the woods of St. Clair County.

The post New Eyewitness Submission: ‘Dogman’ Pictures appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Kairos

I wonder if the dogman legends come from people seeing coyotes or wolves standing up and walking, but it's relatively rare that they do this, and biologists just don't note it much when they see it because they already know they are observing wolves. I have a female boxer who does this all the time. She's a goof, so of course she sometimes feels like standing up and walking around like a human, but that can't be natural for them, biomechanically. Yet, even if it is not physically comfortable for them, there are obvious advantages to a canid who actually can do this, in that they are able to better look for prey and dangers, and they are able to smell scents that are carried by the wind a little higher up off the ground.

Kairos

Here is an example of a dog that has no front legs, so has no choice:

I think all of them have the ability to do it if they want to. Dogs are just domesticated wolves, and coyotes are not terrible different from wolves.