New video on Montauk Experiment

MODAT7

There's nothing really new in there, but it's a good summary of the pros and cons of the story. The dead animal washed up onto the beach was proven to be a hairless and half decayed raccoon or dog or something. That's not to say it didn't come from Plum Island, but it's unlikely. It's interesting to note that after WW3 and the population decimation, anti-gravity technology still wasn't there and didn't appear until the later time jump.

lamdo263

There's nothing really new in there, but it's a good summary of the pros and cons of the story. The dead animal washed up onto the beach was proven to be a hairless and half decayed raccoon or dog or something. That's not to say it didn't come from Plum Island, but it's unlikely. It's interesting to note that after WW3 and the population decimation, anti-gravity technology still wasn't there and didn't appear until the later time jump.
I got it as an indication, to leave well enough alone. There's a book titled The CIA, on the table beside the host.

There's also a break away from the original text of how Montauk was supposed to work. From what I could tell early on, Nichols was just a technician, not upper echelon. That, right there, is different.

Also, in the earlier writings about the place, there was some gadget placed on the Montauk Boys that raised their sexual kundalini's. This risen aether somehow was put into the (undetermined) workings of the Montauk time travel chair. That's suspiciously not mentioned in this video.

Lastly on Al Belic, something that didn't come out before, is he went by the tellings of this video through stages of jumping through time, as the Destroyer Eldrige was said to have done, by a FATE Magazine well founded article on the general time travel experiments at Montauk.

Remember Project Rainbow came along later and the cover for this project saying it was all show, was the TV series, The Time Tunnel. This was truth distortion by covering the real project by false reporting. The Time Tunnel - Wikipedia

At first because of Von Noi men, the Montauk Boys had to be pubescent and blond haired and blue eyes. But as time had gone into the Rainbow Project period of time, it was any old body pulled off the street to go to the future. When they came back, then report on what they'd seen. project rainbow time travel - Search

This didn't work out a percentage of the time and ended up displacing a lot of innocent people to differing times. But know, that in some of the reports from the future of what was New York and that time traveler returned, nothing outside a fifty foot radius from where the traveler landed was alive. No sound, no signs of life, totally quiet. Estimated the 7500s

Yeah, this video does bring up a lot of questions as the consistency of the pudding on the stove is not all acceptably marginalized.

This also raises the fear in myself, if I will be time zeroed without an ability to stop my time travel, due to my Pleiadean twin Semjase time traveling. It would be not only nice, but considerate if the Pleiadeans would just visit me and explain as to why they pulled such a hair-brained stunt during the Billy Meier landings.

Thanks for helping to carry the ball on this post, MODAT, I appreciate that.

jiangnanah

Yesterday I asked chatGPT about the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Experiment in the United States. It said USS Eldridge DE-173 had Nikola Tesla coils installed. Tesla coils can generate scalar waves. It can change the length of time. The time can be changed by changing the frequency passing through the Tesla coil.
In 1895, Tesla made a startling discovery, showing that both time and space-time can be affected by magnetic fields. chatGPT said that a clock battery was used to connect a magnetic ring with uniform wear to generate a strong electromagnetic wave. In the experiment, he found that his hand could easily touch the current, which led to his discovery of the electric shock after applying the words of Sir Andrew Weber, a British physicist. "The present and the future are on the same timeline"
Nikola Tesla contact is a special electric current, which can excite the neurons of the brain. It is called a low-frequency time magnetic field. This magnetic field has a much lower frequency than the general magnetic field. It can make you feel the change of time and can Let you see the history and future of different time periods.

jiangnanah

As for Robert Mallett's time machine experiment, I thought that the laser generated gravity, which could affect time. But I asked chatGPT laser can generate gravity? It says it can't. Robert Mallett's time machine experiment, in which a space is opened by a laser, can create a physical state. This state has a very specific velocity in space. But not faster than the speed of light. This accelerated state is much weaker than the gravitational pull on the Earth's surface. Therefore the time machine of the Mallet laser laser will not be successful. Lasers do not create gravity.

jiangnanah

Can someone on YouTube use 528Hz and 432Hz sound waves to open wormholes? I did a lot of experiments, but I didn't expect it to be false. I asked chatGPT. It said sound wave is a physical phenomenon. Wormholes are a quantum mechanical phenomenon. Maybe quantum entanglement is somehow related to wormholes. But no sound waves of any frequency can open a wormhole. So I am very angry that someone actually releases fake videos on YouTube winded on traffic.

jiangnanah

Therefore, I think it is possible to find breakthroughs in quantum mechanics and Tesla coils in the future, especially the mysterious connection between quantum entanglement and wormholes. However, after the scalar wave is touched by people, it produces a time travel effect. We should work in this direction.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Can someone on YouTube use 528Hz and 432Hz sound waves to open wormholes? I did a lot of experiments, but I didn't expect it to be false. I asked chatGPT. It said sound wave is a physical phenomenon. Wormholes are a quantum mechanical phenomenon. Maybe quantum entanglement is somehow related to wormholes. But no sound waves of any frequency can open a wormhole. So I am very angry that someone actually releases fake videos on YouTube winded on traffic.

I've seen lots of experiments with sound wave. There is more info to be found by experimenting with them. I honestly believe that some version of sound waves are actually accessing nuclear force.

8thsinner

Sound waves are not purely physical, nothing is. Every atom, photon, quark or whatever is in constant fluctuation between physical and etheric which flickers per planck second between the two. Same as your dna, you are not a flow through time of a physical thing, you are a state of frames of physical existence and ether existence non per planck second, changes of which occur due to fluctuations in the fractal thread that connects you mechanically through the ether to everything else in existence. Your physical body is the result of manifestation of the complex fractal soup of frequencies in it's own multifaceted triple torus portal system that reside as individuated etheric threads.

The only difference between wormholes like the sun and the black hole it's connected to and man made wormholes is the emf frequency conditions in the case of the sun is naturally perfectly in alignment for it. It's practically built into the universe. It isn't the only portal from one place to the other and many natural wormholes exist in both small and large formats the main difference being the conditions needed to create one are rare to find just by accident. Now if you're saying that sound alone can't do it and you use the term sound in regards to limiting its frequency range to the human audible range only then I might agree based on that technicality but the only thing that is real in this universe is the full and wide electro magnetic etheric photonic spectrum. Creating a worm hole on purpose only requires the knowledge and awareness of the emf conditions necessary for them to exist in theh first place.

You literally don't even need more than that as your brain is a super quantum computer which can replicate those patterns within itself, teleporters are rare but theres a few of them around. The otherway is to use that knowledge combined with a mechanical and likely analogue rather that a purely digital device which can create the right geometrically sized and correctly proportioned standing waves to mimic the natural conditions.

The rest is knowing how the shapes of those waves effect the resultant space time coordinate frequency, humans with teleportation abilities don't have to worry about that too much because it is the brain which uses memories of frequencies as destinations, but if you are building a device you need to be extraordinarily precise otherwise you could end up in a galaxy far far away in the middle of a medieval battle between a comet and a planet.