New

StarLord

New

Impossibility #3 is exactly what killed all the Dinosaurs millions of years ago. Some Scientists kids tried that very same experiment when they found a spare Hydrogen Bomb that no one was using and decided it would be fun to send it back in time and go off just before they were scheduled to take a french exam. They figured the noise would be loud enough to force the school to cancel the days festivities. Lucky for the french teacher, she had a slight tic, the Bomb never showed up there.

Where it DID show up was in our time line and when it went off it took all those poor Dinosaurs with it.

This isn't Rocket Science and you don't need to be a professor to figure this stuff out.

sosuemetoo

New

Welcome BadMuts and I love stars. I've really enjoyed talkintg to the both of you and learning about your culture and country.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us and hope that it is a long stay!

Mom

Badmuts

New

Well thanks, Cary, PyRo99, sosuemetoo :) . And Starlord, do you have any idea how big the hydrogen bomb should have been? The Tsaar (the largest bomb ever made) was about 3 meters long (10 feet), and destroyed everything in a diameter of 160 km. When you want to destroy the intire life on earth and cause a crater of i-don't-know-how-much-kilometers wide, you should have an hydrogen bomb of lets say 40000/160=250*3=750 meters long. It COULD be possible, but it seems a little odd to me... The largest ship in the world is the Jahre Viking (450 meters long, see web-page: http://supertankers.topcities.com/092bf5e0.jpg), and inmagine that about 2 times, and THAT is the hydrogen bomb you are looking for...

I love stars

New

Originally posted by Badmuts@Dec 16 2004, 03:57 PM
Well thanks, Cary, PyRo99, sosuemetoo :) . And Starlord, do you have any idea how big the hydrogen bomb should have been? The Tsaar (the largest bomb ever made) was about 3 meters long (10 feet), and destroyed everything in a diameter of 160 km. When you want to destroy the intire life on earth and cause a crater of i-don't-know-how-much-kilometers wide, you should have an hydrogen bomb of lets say 40000/160=250*3=750 meters long. It COULD be possible, but it seems a little odd to me... The largest ship in the world is the Jahre Viking (450 meters long, see web-page: http://supertankers.topcities.com/092bf5e0.jpg), and inmagine that about 2 times, and THAT is the hydrogen bomb you are looking for...

:D

StarLord

New

Yup, thats about right. The Bomb that appeared up in our world came from a Giant Time line where all of the people there have suffered from terminal hubris to the extent that everything got blown out of proportion for millions of years, the people became Giants. The bomb was actually a party favor that got lost during a Rum Do.

Badmuts

New

Typing it for the second time because my browser sucks... :angry:

StarLord, why hasn't anyone find any rests of the explosion? And why don't we all die right nou because of the remaining radioactive materials? Because, to set off an hydrogen bomb, a temperature of 400,000,000?C is needed, and you can only get that by letting big a-bombs explode. A hydrogen bomb exists from: Deuterium, Tritium and 4 abombs and an outer shell. And when you have a bomb of 700 meters long, you cant place one big dot of uranium because of the criticall mass, so lets say you need about 1000000 a-bombs to set it off, and we don't have such a lot of uranium... :lol:

Badmuts

New

Heey badmuts

again welcom

but you must log out if you go to an other computer than yours :p

greetings I love stars and I'll logg out for you now. :p

@);-

I love stars

New

Originally posted by Badmuts@Dec 17 2004, 04:16 PM
Typing it for the second time because my browser sucks... :angry:

StarLord, why hasn't anyone find any rests of the explosion? And why don't we all die right nou because of the remaining radioactive materials? Because, to set off an hydrogen bomb, a temperature of 400,000,000?C is needed, and you can only get that by letting big a-bombs explode. A hydrogen bomb exists from: Deuterium, Tritium and 4 abombs and an outer shell. And when you have a bomb of 700 meters long, you cant place one big dot of uranium because of the criticall mass, so lets say you need about 1000000 a-bombs to set it off, and we don't have such a lot of uranium... :lol:

:p