North Korean Submarines

TimeTravel_00

North Korea has submarines. Those threats to nuke LA, DC, and Austin may not have been so empty after all. I did not realize that they had such capabilities. I would like to hear from everyone else regarding your thoughts and concerns on this matter. I have not heard any of this information from US mainstream media. Is our government keeping us in the dark regarding the real threat here?

TnWatchdog

Having subs changes the range limitations of their missiles. I hadn't heard of this before...get your news first on Paranormalis! I watched a vid, 'Inside NK' done by National Geographic in 2006. The people from birth have been brainwashed. They live for their leader and will die for their leader, they are like robots, which in itself is dangerous with the large army they have. You almost have to blow their country off the map if they start any war to minimize the treat of fighting their large army.

TimeTravel_00

They have twice the military of the South, and over 70 of these submarines. There was a huge influx of old USSR submarines after the cold war. This is a more serious issue than our government wants to admit to us. Putin has made it very clear that the Russian Federation is tired of NATO, the EU, and the US. I don't think they are playing......I don't think that China needs us either, not after Putin made it very clear that the combined economies of Brazil, Russia, China and India are the global leader and will only grow more in the future. This may it my friends. This may be our dear old friend, the end.

titorite

Having subs changes the range limitations of their missiles. I hadn't heard of this before...get your news first on Paranormalis! I watched a vid, 'Inside NK' done by National Geographic in 2006. The people from birth have been brainwashed. They live for their leader and will die for their leader, they are like robots, which in itself is dangerous with the large army they have. You almost have to blow their country off the map if they start any war to minimize the treat of fighting their large army.

I think it is of paramount importance to point out that the Koreas were invaded just like Iraq or Afghanistan ... the occupation has just been longer.

Truth Commission reveals history of Korean War: U.S.-South Korea carried out massacres of civilians