Media Obama's association with members of Weather Underground Terrorists

Samstwitch

President Obama's association with members of Weather Underground Terrorists

Obama Book Ghostwritten by Weather Underground Member, Bill Ayers

November 27, 2009 - The founder of Times Books – publisher of President Barack Obama’s autobiography Dreams From My Father — Thomas Lipscomb recently dropped a huge bomb on the Obama White House. Now a senior fellow at the well-regarded Annenberg Center, Lipscomb contends that Obama’s story was actually ghostwritten by former terrorist and cop-killer William Ayers.

During the presidential campaign if asked how close he was with the former bomb-maker for Weathermen, Obama would claim that Bill Ayers was merely ”a guy who lives in my neighborhood,” and “not somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis.”

But according to Lipscomb’s Accuracy in Media report: “Obama had to give up on a $150,000 Simon & Schuster contract because he couldn’t complete the manuscript, his sources were telling him Obama finally had to bring in a ghostwriter to put together his highly praised Dreams From My Father for Times Books. He had a million pieces of tape, pictures, memos, notes, and no manuscript.”

Unfortunately for Obama, he was caught at a July 10, 2008, meeting in Fairfax, Virginia proudly saying the following: “I’ve written two books. I actually wrote them myself.”

Bill Ayers Says Obama is a Terrorist

Former Weather Underground terrorist wants Obama on trial for war crimes.

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
June 18, 2013

Bill Ayers, the Weather Underground domestic terrorist who was involved in the 1970 bombing of the New York City Police Department headquarters, the 1971 bombing of the United States Capitol building, and the 1972 bombing of the Pentagon, has declared Obama to be a war criminal.

CLICK ME TO SEE THE VIDEO!

Ayers collaborated with Obama when he was a foundation-based community organizer in Chicago. He was allegedly the ghost writer of his book, Dreams from My Father.
Ayers told Charlie Stone of Real Clear Politics that although he likes Obama, he gives him a failing grade.

“I’d give him a failing grade,” Ayers said during an interview. “I don’t at all feel that Obama has let anybody down. All through the 2008 campaign, he said consistently, ‘I am a middle-of-the-road, pragmatic politician.’”

“With all due respect, you hold Johnson with disdain. You hold Bush and Nixon with disdain. But isn’t Barack Obama — as the sole authority for drone use – engaged in terrorist activity?” he asked.

“Absolutely, absolutely,” Ayers said.

“Do you think Barack Obama should be put on trial for war crimes?”

“Absolutely,” Ayers replied. “Every president in this century should be put on trial. Every one of them.”

“In the Hague?”

“Absolutely. Every one of them goes into office, an office dripping with blood, and then adds to it. And, yes, I think that these are war crimes. I think they’re acts of terror.”

Ayers was the Education Secretary of the Weather Underground, the radical leftist group that called for exterminating millions of Americans in re-education camps, according to Larry Grathwohl, a former FBI informant who worked undercover in the group.

Alex Jones interviewed Grathwohl last August:

CLICK ME TO SEE THE VIDEO!

2) TruthorFiction.com: Controversy Over Senator Obama's Relationship With William Ayers - Truth!

Watch the FULL DOCUMENTARY on the Weather Underground here: The Weather Underground - YouTube