Official 2016 Predictions Thread

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here we are now just over a year gone by, and how many predictions have actually come true? :)
I'm not going to tell anyone when half the people of the world die, Zombies going after many, earthquakes and volcanoes burning half the remaining survivors, and an alien invasion after the pandemic. No, I'm not going to tell anyone.

You left out demonic possession. And it looks like it could become contagious. Don't forget Nibiru! Nibiru is coming!

Krish

Here we are now just over a year gone by, and how many predictions have actually come true? :)
I'm not going to tell anyone when half the people of the world die, Zombies going after many, earthquakes and volcanoes burning half the remaining survivors, and an alien invasion after the pandemic. No, I'm not going to tell anyone.

When? ...time element... five years or what....that you are not going to tell us?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Olympics have been messed up for a while. How many OFFICIAL Olympics have there really been? How many have there been that weren't run by the Rothschilds? Were you aware that the Rothschilds are major investors of EVERY SINGLE Olympics sponsor? How official can they be if they are controlled? Olympics prediction came true.