Debate On the Philosophy of Philosophy

Mr. Door-Chan_16

Can you think? (*Descartes)
Can you read this? (*Locke)
I ask you...
Your thoughts and rebuttals.
a. "Reality can't be real, nor can illusions be fictional."
b. "Only you are alive, because you can think; you can never know that others can think no matter what they do or prove."
c. "Can you you sense a mistake? How can it it be ever right?"
d. "I know that I don't know, but do you know what you don't know?"

"Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose"; in which those are the only questions I'd like to say. Thank you.

alpha centauri

I ask you...
I dont know exactly, what you want to talk about. The topic is very broad.
Can you answer your own questions? In this way, we can know, what you think about it.
This could be an interesting topic.

a. "Reality can't be real, nor can illusions be fictional."
What does it matter, if you cannot distinguish it? I think, you cannot know , if you live in a matrix or not. But it would be more complicated to think about it, than to think about a normal reality. So I prefer the easier way.

b. "Only you are alive, because you can think; you can never know that others can think no matter what they do or prove."
According to some people, you can read their thoughts. You can project yourself into them (their body and mind) and read them. They call themselves magicians. Telepathy is similar, I guess. I said this, because this is a paranormal forum. I would not say it in normal conversations. I would say you cannot know in these kind of conversations.

d. "I know that I don't know, but do you know what you don't know?"
Yes. I would say so.

Mr. Door-Chan_16

I dont know exactly, what you want to talk about. The topic is very broad.
Can you answer your own questions? In this way, we can know, what you think about it.
This could be an interesting topic.

In a context, it's "generally" broad... These are mere Thoughts of Disproof...
(Summarized answers)
a. If reality isn't real, and the illusion of it is fictional; it's impossible to exist.
b. Suppose magic and telepathy is true, what can you do to prove to me that thoughts can exist outside of my mind? (The traditional proof of it is not allowed)
d. If you do know what you don't know then that signifies that you aren't real in certain perspectives. (You are just an illusion, or perhaps a "zombie" in the Philosophical sense)

alpha centauri

d. If you do know what you don't know then that signifies that you aren't real in certain perspectives. (You are just an illusion, or perhaps a "zombie" in the Philosophical sense)
The sentence has a double meaning. That is unfair. I wanted to say: I know all the things, that I have no clue of and I know which things these are.

(The traditional proof of it is not allowed)
What is the traditional proof?

Suppose magic and telepathy is true, what can you do to prove to me that thoughts can exist outside of my mind?

You are lucky, you asked the right person. (y) I talked with some students. You have to learn it yourself, because magicians dont talk about their powers.

Silence: The braggart who is talking big and exhibiting his wisdom will never be a genuine magician. The true magician will never make himself conspicuous with his authority; on thecontrary, he will do anything not to give himself away. Silence is power. The more reticent heis about his knowledge and experience, without segregating himself from other people, themore he will be awarded by the Supreme Source.
source: http://www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/hermetic/Franz_Bardon_-_Initiation_Into_Hermetics.pdf

First, you have to purify your character. You have to balance all your elements or chakras and make them equally strong and transform all negative characteristics into positive characteristics. After that you can do the different steps of a magician, that are described in the pdf above. If you are experienced enough, you can try telepahty. But it is recommended to do the steps one after the other :

3. Telepathy ~

The field of telepathy is akin to suggestion. Certainly it is a mere trifle for a magician to suggest his thoughts to any person. All he needs to consider is the fact that he has to transmit the thoughts not to the body or the soul but simply to the spirit of the subject. He imagines the subject’s spirit, to which he transmits the thought, omitting the material and astral body. Here it is left entirely to the magician whether to suggest to the subject that it is his (themagician’s) thought or that of any other person, or else to allow the subject to think that it is his own idea. Not only ideas but feelings as well can be transferred, near or far. The magician must transmit good and noble thoughts only with the help of his magic powers. I am convinced that no scholar or magician will degrade himself with any kind of misuse. Naturally the thoughts also can be suggested against the will of a person. Mastering the elements, the magician can wipe out the thoughts of the subject who is to be influenced by way of telepathy, suggesting to him thoughts that might appear desirable to the magician
source: http://www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/hermetic/Franz_Bardon_-_Initiation_Into_Hermetics.pdf

You can also ask Earth Intelligences for help. One example:

Fig. 96: Bagoloni (120Gemini)-has a special predilection for telepathy, for thought transference, and is an excellent master in this respect. He gives the magician appropriate instructions and methods which help the latter acquire these faculties. The magician following the special instructions of this head is able to transfer any picture to some other person, either by vision, acoustics or through the person's consciousness. At the same timehe acquires the faculty of arousing, in the astral body of any other human being,-not aquainted with magic-special qualities of character.

source: http://volkstay.com/biblioteka/4/Evocation.pdf

Last edited: