Debunking One World Order, And Beliefs

TonyBravo

Greetings and good day to all ..........................

I have come across a bit of information that i have found of interest to myself . I am hoping that there are others here who will who will find this of value also .

Acording to the rumor mill.It is said that the government is planning an elaboraate Hoax to get everyone to come around to the thought, and acceptance of a one world religion or belief by creating a huge hollow graphic image of the different Dieties of all the Belief systems in all parts of the world where the Dietiies are Prominent .

The name of the program as far as i know is Porject Blue Beam . I will try and post the name here,but in case you cannot see the link or i am not able to Post it here , just google the name Project Blue Beam and you should be fine in find what ever information you are seeking on this .

BlastTyrant

Well there are people who believe the Moon is a hologram so i suppose it isn't to far fetched lol

a one world religion will never work due to the massive amount of different religions, you show a satanist Jesus he is just going to try to shoot it, you show a Buddhist Jesus and he will just believe it is a test of faith and still continue worshipping Buddha

TonyBravo

I have to strongly agree with you on your point, but i have to also admit also in slight Contrast to what you have said that when it comes to people it just takes a nudge one way to get them all moving in a certain Direction . I mean look @ the state of afairs that we are in with the Goverments not only in the U.S. but in all parts of the world .

The power of suggestion is a potent thing. For as long as i can remember i use to hear about on 2012 the world is going to end and we all need to get our lives right with the Lord God almight .

Another Example would be the Iraq War,and there are others .

This is what i am talking about when i say a slight push. You don't have to catch everyone just enough to pass a long the word or as some would say planting of the seed .

I believe that we should be weary, and cautious of who and what we put any of our strengths ,and focus on .
Thank you Blast Tryrant for your reply .

Quoted By Great Luninaries (Ginger Rodgers Peter Marshall, And Malcom X )

(If You Don't Stand For Something You Will Fall For AnyThing)

BlastTyrant

Yes people are easily swayed, especially with the promise of Jesus and Heaven, if people even see a Glimmer of hope they will do what ever is nessisary, Religion is stronger than any nuclear bomb with the ability to spread farther than any plague it can and will single handedly turn the world into a waste land.