Open source to and about the Pleiadeans

lamdo263

Simply put during the Billy Meier landings the Pleiadeans said in the transcripots, that our current day Earthlings remembered the Star Wars era, or had flashbacks to this past era. Yes, I believe this is true.

However, because I myself have memories of that past linkage, I will simply say in order to transcend from that time to this one, I had to make agreements that a war-like stance on this world is redacted.

My realization of Earth and her district, goes with the description I once herd and this is that Earth's a peaceful hub world that enjoys trade privileges along with many kinds of differing aliens coming to Earth for supplies and just enjoying their visits.

I will warn the Pleiadeans once, since it seems to me that the landings at the Billy Meier Farmstead were more or less a deception, that I will hold them responsible for the fate of Earth, if World War three should occur.

Secondly about me, I hold a level twenty inscribed curse, which is one of the most difficult curses to eradicate in the universe and if World War three does come, then the blame lies on the Pleiadeans for their interference in our culture, from their doings since the publicized year 1975.

To un-do a level twenty curse, takes one thousand years, with a thousand Satanist dyeing every day in order to accrue the leverage to even start to un-do a level twenty curse.

My promise before taking form on this world, plus my marriage promise to my reverend, was that I would do my best to maintain a proper Earth and I would not in any way, since I had changed from a warlord status, to a citizen, ever drive Earth down to dire depths.

From what I read in the book Rapping With ETs, that if one wants a piece of As* in the probable, then just grab a Pleiadean whore is to made walk down the street. What many of us Earthlings want to have privileges to on Earth, is free travel in space, for ways and means for this culture to benefit. I guarantee you Pleiadeans, if you dare betray us, then it is my hopes that you receive the full brunt of the curse mentioned.

We citizens of Earth are no pushovers and we don't desire your apparent level of contempt. So, you had better change your ways, aims and motives, or at least examine them closely.