Orbs

Raelyn

hey, im always trying to do slomos for a app and i do them outside, and im constantly seeing black orbs, ive read that it usually indicates that the area isnt safe and that I should leave but its right outside my own home, im not sure if its true or not, but if it is, do you know how to help and what I should do? thanks!

Raelyn

80998099you can faintly see the orb but is somewhat visible, I have other examples but on a different device

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I see a smudge on the lens, or maybe a variation in the clouds. Can't really tell anything based on two tiny, edited photos displayed out of context and no surrounding objects to judge it against.

If what you're describing is real, and you're claiming to have evidence, the way you're going about recording and presenting it is extremely flawed and irresponsible towards those actually looking for the unknown

This isn't a serious thread.

Raelyn

thanks I was wondering because I have had paranormal encounters in my house before so I wasn’t sure but it must of been moving really fast what ever it was because in the slow mo it was pretty fast, thanks for helping though!

SensitiveAbility

Black orbs are far and few. Majority of orbs are white . It is the energy of that spirit. If it was negative you would know. The happening around your house, the heaviness inside ect.....