Parallel timelines is not an OBE and doesn't require chakra activation.

Scarecrow

The SuperBeacon doesn't make you have OBE's, it's not a OBE device. It's designed for parallel earth line jumping. I knew the difference my first month using it. The mechanics in some way effects our minds and body and allows us to go, to our Doppelgängers, and it melds the person into his own Doppelgänger on that parallel earth. When I purchased the SuperBeacon I had no idea if it was possible for anything to happen. I was prepared to suck it up and grab my ankles to kiss my butt good-bye, for the $1500.00 for EJ SuperBeacon. My SuperBeacon was built into a wood case with a glass top to see what you see in the above picture!

The price I agree is very high! I can get my Scalar transmitter and receiver and GEN-X, along with their "Digitizer" for $2200.00! No sense crying over spilled milk, I told myself incase it didn't work. I was lucky, it worked for me and some of it scared the hell out me for both my wife and I. She held the copper handles with those crystals inside the handles. She did this for 15 minutes and then went to sleep. Early in the next morning I got slapped on the head waking me up! My wife told me, why did you allow me to use this machine! I was a bit stumped and I asked her where did you go and what did you experience?

She told me her story and I felt horrible! I should have never let her use this device, she doesn't have the stomach for things like this happening to her! She's ok me using the Super Beacon. This was about 10 years ago. I don't encourage anyone to spend this kind of money, especially at this time, when the economy sucks! I myself experienced two situations when using the SuperBeacon in the first month, the machine takes you there and you will come back, when your higher self wants to. Tthis could make it a little scarier then a person ever realized. These are not toys and you can't dictate where you want to go too and for how long! These are purely "Unknown" technologies that were received by EJ when taking his parallel earth trips.

The SuperBeacon is not the HDR, nor is the HDR the Super Beacon! Pretty Simple! I would say to all, if you are into these sciences, esoteric and alike, you will find nothing cheap! It is a thin market to begin with. No competition to bring prices down on these instruments. The two new products from EJ Gold is the Pineal Pinger and Overthruster, each costing $500.00. My friend purchased one about two months ago (Pineal Pinger) plugged it into his super beacon, he was never the same, his old world view all but disappeared. His OBE's and 4D-dreams are erotic! He is a known meditator, even this didn't prepare him what was to come during those two months! I will purchase mine in Jan 2021 and let you know what happened and where it happened!