Parallel universes and dimensions

Creshna1c

Parallel Universes are designed by God to let us live every possible scenario there is in just one lifetime. They are for our enjoyment. We need multiple lives to get it all in. The lives are all around us at once. Same time frame. I have 550,000 kids, some twins, etc. My son Christian in another universe, along with his twin which I named Christian as well for some reason, are Jesus Christs on Earth. They are known as the “2 Terrible Christians”. They are exterminators for Nazareth for his 2nd coming. They kill potential evil that could come to our Lord. They are all brothers in a way. These storylines, you will learn one day hopefully, are hilarious. You just have to keep your Universes separate and not get caught up and cross your main reality with these others, which I often did in the beginning.

Creshna1c

Why are we not conscious of all the parallel universes?
I'm not sure. Hopefully we will all get to enjoy knowing what's going on with each other. The way I know is the Holy Ghost passed through me, and blessed my spirit and I was put in a different realm. I wrote God a thank you note and asked if I could do volunteer work for him. He accepted me right away. Try asking on paper to volunteer. It will take care of all your free time. I've seen so many gifts from God as an appreciation it would blow your mind. Good luck.

walt willis

A parallel universe most likely not be anything such as ours?
I would not expect to find human beings there.
I also believe that everything that is, was and will be exist at the same time in space.
Non humans from the future may have had the ability to travel around in space/time and are affecting the future by doing so?
John Titor may not be real but the concept most likely is real.
Anyhow that's my understanding from the information I got from my friends in the Corso family back in 1965.

Doc 05

Zenith
A parallel universe is closer than you think; also the're not linear.
Not much difference from the one you currently occupy.
In the next next universe, you put your car keys in the fridge.
Take a trip in an HDR and see.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm not sure. Hopefully we will all get to enjoy knowing what's going on with each other. The way I know is the Holy Ghost passed through me, and blessed my spirit and I was put in a different realm. I wrote God a thank you note and asked if I could do volunteer work for him. He accepted me right away. Try asking on paper to volunteer. It will take care of all your free time. I've seen so many gifts from God as an appreciation it would blow your mind. Good luck.

I believe you because I've experienced miracles as well. It took me 50 years to understand faith. I get it now.

With parallel universes, is there still just one God or are there copies of God?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A parallel universe is closer than you think; also the're not linear.
Not much difference from the one you currently occupy.
In the next next universe, you put your car keys in the fridge.
Take a trip in an HDR and see.

Have you shared your HDR experiences with us, yet?

Creshna1c

I believe you because I've experienced miracles as well. It took me 50 years to understand faith. I get it now.

With parallel universes, is there still just one God or are there copies of God?
There is a hierarchy of God's. Right under the God we all know and love is Wakan Tanka, Native American God, as we know him, creator of all except people, and Buddha, creator of people. They are good God's. I've met them both. Buddha invited me to sit on his fine silks and smoke his best tobacco and fruit through his hookah pipe and philosophizie with me when I die. I'll wake up there. What an honor!