Parallel Universes Exist!

Justinian

I read this article the other day. Really interesting. If you've ever actually read the Ender's Game books.. this theory seems to have been almost copied word for word from there.

JasperMoon

I read this article the other day. Really interesting. If you've ever actually read the Ender's Game books.. this theory seems to have been almost copied word for word from there.
Not read, but the way things feel right now in the world, I think we do have parallel universes.

Justinian

The book doesnt really deal in parallel universes, but when they discover FTL they go "out" then back "in". Meaning... they go into a different dimension then can reappear anywhere based on these kind of particles that are everywhere and are all connected.

darwi

Parallel time streams as well. To be more explicit, spiral arms of the Milky Way or any spiral galaxy, spiral out from a central hub(dark energy or matter, at the center). As consciousnesses, we flow outward from that center from the past part of our time stream to the future part of our time stream. If we photograph a galaxy, it seems that we are only recording part of the galaxy, the part that exists in our time frame. The other parts of the galaxy, not recorded in the photograph, are the parts of the galaxy that exist in other time frames. Those other time frames would contain the parallel universes that are in a perpendicular direction to the parallel time streams(which correspond to the different spiral arms of the galaxy). So in reality, there would be parallel universes in perpendicular directions compared to where we are. In other words, you could travel to a universe 20 years in the future or the past of this time stream. Or you could travel in a perpendicular direction to a universe that has the same time frame, in a parallel time stream. The old Star Trek show depicted both types of parallel universes. By the way, the reason I suggest travelling 20 years to the past or future of this time stream is that a 20 year biorhythm has been suggested by the Philadelphia Experiment phenomena for planet Earth(if you can believe it). I believe there would need to be such a biorhythm in order to help keep the evolutions on the same time stream from overlapping or getting tangled up. But it happens anyway sometimes and we get some very strange reports from that.

darwi

There's also the idea that our Milky Way galaxy could be part of a 'radiant particle' in some much bigger universe. And that the radiant particles in our galaxy could each contain three tiny replicas of the Milky Way. But in that case, going to vastly larger or extremely tiny realities, should we call them parallel universes or different dimensions, if they exist? The old science fiction Superman comic books from several decades ago, did explore similar ideas. It sounds like a bunch of hocus, nothing but wild science fiction. But did you know that some enlightened individuals have the natural ability to make themselves infinitely large or infinitesimally small as a spirit and have taken a look at these things? And haven't scientists or researchers recently concluded that radiant particles(energy) are(is) structured like (a) soccer ball or balls?