Chronovisor [Paranormalis.com] Deep Underground Military Bases

kahotep

1702345197098.png

Paranormalis Forums - Deep Underground Military Bases

Paranormalis Forums

Paranormalis Forums (Paranormalis)
- Aliens and UFOlogy (http://www.paranormalis.com/aliens-ufology/)
- - Deep Underground Military Bases (http://www.paranormalis.com/aliens-ufology/52-deep-underground-military-bases.html)

kahotep 03-07-2007 03:46 PM
Deep Underground Military Bases

Phil Schneider, a very brave man, lost his life due to what appeared to be an execution in January 1996. He was found dead in his apartment with piano wire still wrapped around his neck.

Phil Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building deep underground underground bases.

He claims to be one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base.

In May 1995, Phil Schneider did one last lecture. Seven months later he was dead.

May 1995 Lecture
Google Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then Google Video is down or you don't have Flash installed.
August 1995 Lecture
Google Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then Google Video is down or you don't have Flash installed.
November 1995 Lecture
Google Video

Brent H 03-11-2007 10:48 PM
Re: Deep Underground Military Bases

Quote:
In May 1995, Phil Schneider did one last lecture. Seven months later he was dead.
Wait, he did his last lecture in May '95? What are the other two videos from?

And damn, can you imagine a firefight between aliens and humans? That must have been insane.

kahotep 03-13-2007 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent H (Post 417)
Wait, he did his last lecture in May '95? What are the other two videos from?

And damn, can you imagine a firefight between aliens and humans? That must have been insane.
Oops, I meant November of 1995 was his last lecture.

His stories are fantastic indeed. I enjoy watching his lectures from time-to-time, even if only to help develop my imagination of what might really be happening.

I think that he may be correct about the underground facilities and their purposes. Perhaps they want to use them in a Dr. Strangelove type scenario, or simply to imprison members of the patriot movement after a government property-grab of some sort.

Either way, they have more than enough above-ground and under-ground facilities in operation to incarcerate a considerable portion of the population. Given their recent propensity to ignore the due process of law (H.R. 6166 - Military Commissions Act), It wouldn't surprise me if it were to come out that they are already imprisoning people in these facilities.

In an underground facility, especially, it is likely that no-one would ever see or hear from you again once you were brought into one. For all we know, they could be setting up slave camps in such facilities to feed the beast.

Signal Lost 03-19-2007 06:04 PM

This is extremely interesting to hear because of its connections to today and other sources. Of course, to any one average person, this is laughable. Large Grays alien race in all-out war with another race in some other galaxy? We have prison bases miles underground with trains that reach mach 2? Oh yeah, and we also have 100% mapped Mars and we have/the aliens have (forget which he said) bases on Mars.

I couldn't really find any holes in his story in the first video, and it really opens up thousands of questions when he answers each one. Of course, I thought the exact same thing when I was following John Titor and look where that shit went :)

baudmiksen 03-19-2007 08:16 PM

I watched the first video in the list , I thought it was pretty good. He says, "Put your skepticals on" nice play on the word spectacles, but I like it when these guys can joke around about their story's a little, its good to see a sense of humor in someone talking about something so serious. His death is kind of mysterious, especially what I read about it in wiki.

Quote:
Schneider was found dead in his Wilsonville, Oregon apartment on January 17, 1996. He had apparently been dead for several days (perhaps up to a week), and reportedly had a rubber hose wrapped three times around his neck. Tim Swartz writes that "Clackamas County Coroner's office initially attributed Philip Schneider's death to a stroke or heart attack." Some suggest Schneider was murdered; supposedly because he was leaking information to the public, unveiling conspiracies. He in fact claimed to have avoided 13 murder attempts taken on his life during the time in which he was lecturing on conspiracy theories. He suffered multiple physical illnesses (osteoporosis, cancer, injuries). Officially, suicide is now stated as the cause of death.
The medical examiner took blood and urine samples at the autopsy but refused to analyze them, saying that the county would not "waste their money on a suicide". Although samples would be kept for 12 months, when asked for these samples to be sent to an independent lab 11 months later they were "missing" and presumed "destroyed". Schneider had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion in his shoulders. It may have been physically impossible for him to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck, slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first into a wheel chair. Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He had multiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly and painlessly. He also had a 9 mm gun that he had borrowed to protect himself.

kahotep 03-20-2007 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baudmiksen (Post 544)
I watched the first video in the list , I thought it was pretty good. He says, "Put your skepticals on" nice play on the word spectacles, but I like it when these guys can joke around about their story's a little, its good to see a sense of humor in someone talking about something so serious. His death is kind of mysterious, especially what I read about it in wiki.
The Phil Schneider murder investigation reminds me of what happened with Bob Lazar, when the government attempted to cover-up the fact that Lazar was actually working at Los Alamos National Laboratories at one point in his career.

When it was discovered that the Los Alamos denial statements were a U.S. Government fabrication, they had to admit that Lazar really was working there, thus exposing the possibility that Lazar's claims of a governmental operation to hide his past to diminish his credibility were indeed correct.

If Phil Schneider is telling the truth, then it certainly does explain much of what is now happening in the United States and in the international scene. Even though it is unlikely that many of his allegations can be proven at this time, it is interesting to look at events through that lens as a distinct possibility.

He did mention a book containing scholarly research on the underground bases. I'm going to get that book and see what light it can shed on this.