Hoaxes Ha ha, made you look!

Tags: hdr, hoaxes, stephen gibbs

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Paranormalis VIP

Send a message via AIM to Zeo Emeraude Send a message via Yahoo to Zeo Emeraude
Default The HDR Unit: An Editorial on Insanity
The Hyper Dimensional Resonator or HDR is one of the biggest hoaxes to ever grace a forum such as this. It's inventor..a Mr. Stephen Gibbs believed that by using this device one could astral travel into the future or the past at ones will. I have never used this device as it is not only highly dangerous and a waste of money, but I believe this device will remain one of the biggest scams to ever grace a forum. Any person willing to buy, build or use this machine should do so at ones own risk as there has never been any conclusive evidence to support Mr. Gibbs' and his cult-like followers claims.

The fact that you are typiclly using a homebuilt electromagnet should be proof enough. Now while it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that electromagnets can be harmful to the human body when used in this manner, it should also be noted that I place this thread here as a firm reminder to anyone wishing to pursue this course of action. These devices are used as a cheap thrill for those wishing to see into the future...Let it be said that while we seek to understand the theories of time travel and astral projection using the scientific method,one cannot achieve this by using a device that can cause physical and mental harm to the user. And if you seek proof then know this...Not one prediction or claim made by a person using this device has ever come to fruition in my experiences, save for the almost insane ramblings of those who seek a future that this device cannot provide, resulting in the apparant onset of a hoax. This device is not recognized in the scientific community nor is it taken seriously by anyone outside of the users themselves.

Feel free to post your responses and research on this topic, as this post is one of opinionated matter...one which has been debated in the past.

Zeo

"The HDR Unit is a hoax..one used by a cult of misguided souls seeking truth in thier own fiction."
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default Re: The HDR Unit: An Edditorial on Insanity
Learn Remote Viewing - The Science of Moving the Mind Across Time and Distance Remote viewing is far safer and has a proven record of some value, time takes time. Practice make perfect, or at least acceptable
“The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.”

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Brent H Send a message via AIM to Brent H Send a message via MSN to Brent H Send a message via Yahoo to Brent H
Default Re: The HDR Unit: An Edditorial on Insanity
*remembers the old HDR thread, shudders*

I will never understand why any educated person would take that thing seriously.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default Re: The HDR Unit: An Editorial on Insanity
MoD hoped psychics could find enemy | Uk News | News | Telegraph
Defence experts tried to recruit 12 psychics who advertised their abilities on the internet, but when they refused they were forced to use "novice" volunteers
“The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.”

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Titor Right, nice article. Thanks for pointing out some of the more laughable ways to funnel money. Here are some more quotes from that article and I couldn't help but comment on.

Quote:
"One fell asleep while he tried to focus on the envelope's contents."
Very funny.

Quote:
Mr Pope said: "They must have thought that the chances were it that wouldn't work, but if it had the intelligence applications would have been endless."
Only if we were all psychic, imagine the good we could do.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Send a message via MSN to hdrkid2 Send a message via Yahoo to hdrkid2
Smile Re: The HDR Unit: An Editorial on Insanity
I am happy with the results I have obtained from my HDR unit. Steven Gibbs started selling the HDR back in 1985 over 20 years ago. He has hundreds of happy users like me!
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Paranormalis VIP

Send a message via AIM to Zeo Emeraude Send a message via Yahoo to Zeo Emeraude
As i'm sure you are....Seems like any mention of this topic draws you cultists like flies to honey. And you can change the avatar, but we all know it's you Jenny. I stand by my statement..at least those reading the thread will know to look out for you and your inaccurate "visions". I shudder to think of what will now become of this thread now that you are posting here.

Zeo

"The HDR Unit is a hoax..one used by a cult of misguided souls seeking truth in thier own fiction."
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Paranormalis VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdrkid2 View Post
I am happy with the results I have obtained from my HDR unit. Steven Gibbs started selling the HDR back in 1985 over 20 years ago. He has hundreds of happy users like me!
And by that he/she means all of those gullible brain-fried halfwits scammed by the pig farmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeo Emeraude View Post
As i'm sure you are....Seems like any mention of this topic draws you cultists like flies to honey. And you can change the avatar, but we all know it's you Jenny. I stand by my statement..at least those reading the thread will know to look out for you and your inaccurate "visions". I shudder to think of what will now become of this thread now that you are posting here.
Zeo
And by that he means a thread mired in utter bullshit.

Does explain the flies Zeo mentions though.
Last edited by gl100 : 2 Weeks Ago at 11:38 AM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdrkid2 View Post
Dude, once again, it sounds like if it was working. Frying your brain isn't good for you at all. I can't believe people are "buying" HDRs.
Is there any chance that one day, you'll have a complete proof of what you're saying ? Surely not.... why do you keep arguing lol

So, Welcome Back Kid

--> BTW Zeo, as you said, we need a good hoax on this forum. We got it !
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Send a message via MSN to hdrkid2 Send a message via Yahoo to hdrkid2
Smile Re: The HDR Unit: An Editorial on Insanity
I am sure you have seen the clown acts at the carnival. The seedy guy with the big clown shoes shouting "WIN A PRIZE!" His assistant a heavily tattooed, buck toothed goof handing out darts.

“Hey buddy, ITS EZ” He yells “ c'mon Win one fur da liddle lady." You walk away. "HEY! I'll even give ya' a FREE DART!. All ya gotta do is - Bust a balloon! WIN A PRIZE!"

You quickly found out that is was not so easy. Well, the HDR is like a kid hands you a big firecracker, except its not a firecracker, its a stick of dynamite.

As you have noticed, no debunker has ever tested an HDR and remained a debunker. People who test it get the daylights scared out of them. They become believers fast when the unit sends them to the future and they see the devastation.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

« Virtual terror strikes Second Life | - »

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode