Paranormalis Reached 50,000 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm glad to let you know that Paranormalis had its 50,000th message posted this morning (April 15th 2012) at precisely 10:04 AM by Kurisu.

Here is the 50,000th post:
kurisu said:
It's interesting but, something tells me that this isn't real however i can honestly say i could get that picture off her phone even with features turned off but, with that aside the chances of getting a subliminal is like 1/1,000,000,000,000 it just seems like everything is set up to make it look like the photo can't be fake that stands out the most to me

If they say what channel , time and, show was i'm sure someone can pull up a recorded copy of it and, slow it down to verify.

Subliminal message 'KILL' caught accidentally | Paranormalis
Code:
http://paranormalis.com/posts/51452
About the post's ID. Every time a post is deleted, the post ID it used to have is never used again, making it so that after 8 years of forum migration, clean up and moderation, The 50,000th post's ID is actually 51,452. I noted the ID of yesterday's last post to compare it to the post count, knowing we'd probably reach 50K today and I made a simple calculation to find Kurisu's post.

Congratulations to Kurisu for being a part of Paranormalis' history by allowing the forum's post count to reach the 50K mark. Great work!

--Numenorean7
Paranormalis

kurisu

haha that's pretty cool glad i could be of service :D

Been-There-Done-That

Just want to say congrats to this site on reaching out to 50,000 people. There is much to learn here and there are some fantastic post to say the least. I do know that there are some people here that actually have their hands on some incredible stuff and sharing this with us is a big plus. Knowledge is power and to have it, respect it and share it is a good thing. My hats off to you, your site and these fantastic members. God speed and peace to this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.