Paranormalis Screenshot from April 2007

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thought I'd share this one with you. It's a pretty rare one, I don't think we've had this version of the logo for a long time. Look at that old vBulletin green theme!

Let the Nostalgia kick in! :cool:

1702477764787.png

It's too bad, the forum index comes out with a blank style. It would have been awesome to see what the main forum page looked like back then.

1702478004111.png

Last edited:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I was so proud of that one!

I spent forever trying to find a cool effect I liked and stumbled upon some dated (even then) Photoshop tutorial site that had this effect explained. Something with gradients and an ellipse. The green on the alien was the chef's kiss.

LOL at VBSEO at the bottom. That was an SEO plugin to make URLs prettier, great company that took a big nosedive along with vBulletin themselves.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was so proud of that one!

I spent forever trying to find a cool effect I liked and stumbled upon some dated (even then) Photoshop tutorial site that had this effect explained. Something with gradients and an ellipse. The green on the alien was the chef's kiss.

LOL at VBSEO at the bottom. That was an SEO plugin to make URLs prettier, great company that took a big nosedive along with vBulletin themselves.
These were cool effects indeed! :)

Yeah, I remember vBSEO and those *.html URLs. Somehow, back in those days, tricking Google into thinking your site was static, was good. LOL