Chronovisor [ParanormalNetwork.net] Hurricane may hit Houston, Tx; this could be part of the plan...

sinister

1702344372415.png

Hurricane may hit Houston, Tx; this could be part of the plan... - Page 3 - The Paranormal Network Community

The Paranormal Network Community
The Paranormal Network ForumsThe Paranormal Network PortalThe VaultParanormal Network ArticlesParanormal Network WikipediaShop the Paranormal Network

Go Back The Paranormal Network Community > Paranormal Network Discussion > Conspiracies
Reload this Page Hurricane may hit Houston, Tx; this could be part of the plan...
User Name
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Conspiracies Conspiracies, black projects and coverups. Is the government really up to something?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Old 09-21-2005
Lead Researcher/Mod

Send a message via AIM to sinister Send a message via MSN to sinister Send a message via Yahoo to sinister
Re: Hurricane may hit Houston, Tx; this could be part of the plan...
ya, you know what adreamsoul, i agree with you. it is a general problem i've been noticing, both in people directly around me and in current events. i honestly can't figure out what the hell the problem is. people simply say one thing, and then do something else, and there's NO accountability. sometimes it makes me want to scream...i mean i watch CNN a lot, and i'll see someone say one thing, and then a day later, completely go against what they said they were going to do, and it's almost like either people aren't paying attention, aren't thinking enough, or just don't care! i don't get it!

'Don't You Know That I've Been Around For Centuries/
Kept Imprisoned By An Exorcist Who Buried Me/
In Some Hole In The Earth Since 12 AD/
Till Some Tribe of Celtic Priests Resurrected Me/
Now I'm Alive At Last, Dropping Raw Syntax/
Still On My Mission Cuz These Rappers Ain't, All Dead Yet' - Juju Mob

http://www.sinrap.com - SiNISTER BEATS
Old 09-21-2005
TPN Wiki Editor

Send a message via AIM to adreamsoul Send a message via Yahoo to adreamsoul
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister
ya, you know what adreamsoul, i agree with you. it is a general problem i've been noticing, both in people directly around me and in current events. i honestly can't figure out what the hell the problem is. people simply say one thing, and then do something else, and there's NO accountability. sometimes it makes me want to scream...i mean i watch CNN a lot, and i'll see someone say one thing, and then a day later, completely go against what they said they were going to do, and it's almost like either people aren't paying attention, aren't thinking enough, or just don't care! i don't get it!

The media has been turned into a sort of circus side show which most people in the recent decades see as entertainment. Individuals very quickly forget what they saw on the media because it isn't generally a significant development in their lives. They have, it seems, been conditioned to see the developments in the media as affecting someone else instead of them directly.

The "memory hole" is what we're up against here. If the individual is self-absorbed and chooses to take part in the political fantasy world created by the Nazis in charge of America and the CIA controlled media, then they will find themselves constantly fearful of whatever the false flag scare-mongering tactics are abound. These people, Nascar dads and all, are eventually to be culled from the gene pool.
Old 09-22-2005
Skeptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by adreamsoul
It feels more like 1984 every day; in this media controlled police state. I can't even talk to my own Grandfather about the known facts regarding the governmental/institutional corruption that is eating the west alive.

Adreamsoul,
This statement leaves me wondering who your grandfather is and why you cannot talk to him. Who is preventing this?

Quote:
One thing that gets me, though, is when someone gives an interview and says something on camera and then denies it later. You would think that this would sound some sirens, but, no.... The media and, consequently, the majority of Americans go with it as if they are mindless zombies who will do anything that the major television stations say to do. The comment by Larry Silverstein regarding the fact that he orderd them to "pull" building 7 is a great example of this.

In what way is Silverstein's comment a "..great example of this"? To my knowledge, Silverstein has never denied making that statement. He has only denied the ridiculous meaning attributed to that statement by paranoid conspiracy theorists and those that make (a lot of) money from book and video sales to them.

A video of Silverstein's interview where he made the statement that you attribute to him is available HERE. In it, he states that the firefighters were the ones that made the "pull" call. There can be two meanings to this statement. 1) pull the firefighting team out of the scene. 2) pull (or demolish) the building. Neither interpretation indicates that the building was somehow blown up or otherwise demolished intentionally that day. After all, a similar decision was subsequently made to "pull" the other WTC buildings that had not fallen.

"One thing that gets me" is people that make up facts to support their otherwise unsustainable arguments.

Harte

Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so.
Bertrand Russell

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.
Old 09-22-2005
TPN Wiki Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harte
Adreamsoul,
This statement leaves me wondering who your grandfather is and why you cannot talk to him. Who is preventing this?

The media is preventing this. It has filled him so full of lies that he refuses to examine any evidence contrary to the conclusions of the media.

Quote:
In what way is Silverstein's comment a "..great example of this"? To my knowledge, Silverstein has never denied making that statement. He has only denied the ridiculous meaning attributed to that statement by paranoid conspiracy theorists and those that make (a lot of) money from book and video sales to them.

A video of Silverstein's interview where he made the statement that you attribute to him is available HERE. In it, he states that the firefighters were the ones that made the "pull" call. There can be two meanings to this statement. 1) pull the firefighting team out of the scene. 2) pull (or demolish) the building. Neither interpretation indicates that the building was somehow blown up or otherwise demolished intentionally that day. After all, a similar decision was subsequently made to "pull" the other WTC buildings that had not fallen.

Its obvious from Silverstein's comments that he ordered them to demolish the building. "We made the decision to pull it and we watched the building collapse" How did they demolish a building so quickly? Why did a building so far away from the trade centers collapse from minor fires when buildings like the Hilton and Bankers Trust were very close and remained standing with minor fires? Why are you resorting to calling me a "paranoid conspiracy theorist" when the information I present is factual and contradictary with the official explanation of events.

Quote:
"One thing that gets me" is people that make up facts to support their otherwise unsustainable arguments.

"One thing that gets me" is people that ignore the facts in order to bolster an argument containing no basis in fact; an argument that only works when you ignore the facts that don't fit into it.

1: The fires in the trade centers couldn't have burned at a temperature sufficient to melt steel. Jet fuel burns at 1,000 degrees; the steel would have had to been heated to over 2,000 degrees to melt.

2: Radio transmissions from fire-fighters indicated that the trade center fires were almost out. It would have taken, according to the man at the scene, two hoses to extinguish the fire.

3: A 2 magnitude earthquake registered a few seconds before the first tower began collapsing. During the first trade center attack, no earthquake registered; this is because the explosives WEARN'T COUPLED TO THE STRUCTURE. This indicates that the reports/photos/videos of explosions coming from the base of the building are in fact TRUE.

Harte, I would like for you to prove to me that the laws of physics are, in fact, incorrect. Since you claim that the official story is true, then you must also prove that the physical laws, as we understand them, are bogus. You thus need to prove that steel can be melted by jet fuel and that explosions at the base of the building large enough to cause an earthquake were resultant from jet fuel.

You also need to prove how two 8-ton TITANIUM Pratt & Whitney engines can vaporize before hitting the pentagon.

I'm skeptical of the official story, Hart, in that sense, I'm more mainstream than you. Prove the physical laws wrong, I can't wait to see what you come up with...

TPN Wiki | TPN Vault | SETI Profile
Old 09-22-2005
Skeptic

Quote:
The media is preventing this. It has filled him so full of lies that he refuses to examine any evidence contrary to the conclusions of the media.

It appears to me only that you should have more respect for other people's opinions, especially your elders' and especially your own family members'.

Quote:
Its obvious from Silverstein's comments that he ordered them to demolish the building. "We made the decision to pull it and we watched the building collapse" How did they demolish a building so quickly? Why did a building so far away from the trade centers collapse from minor fires when buildings like the Hilton and Bankers Trust were very close and remained standing with minor fires? Why are you resorting to calling me a "paranoid conspiracy theorist" when the information I present is factual and contradictary with the official explanation of events.

The firefighters that attempted to put out what you call a "minor fire" at 7 WTC didn't think it was so minor. It was their supervisor that contacted Silverstein with the information that they couldn't put out this "minor fire" which, by the way, had been burning (in I guess some "minor" fashion) for what, 5 or 6 hours?
You are aware, I presume, that more than 15,000 gallons of diesel fuel was stored in 7 WTC at the time of the fire?

Quote:
1: The fires in the trade centers couldn't have burned at a temperature sufficient to melt steel. Jet fuel burns at 1,000 degrees; the steel would have had to been heated to over 2,000 degrees to melt.

2: Radio transmissions from fire-fighters indicated that the trade center fires were almost out. It would have taken, according to the man at the scene, two hoses to extinguish the fire.

3: A 2 magnitude earthquake registered a few seconds before the first tower began collapsing. During the first trade center attack, no earthquake registered; this is because the explosives WEARN'T COUPLED TO THE STRUCTURE. This indicates that the reports/photos/videos of explosions coming from the base of the building are in fact TRUE.

1. The fires would not have needed to melt steel. Ever heard of metal fatigue? How about annealing? I assure you that one of these conditions (or both) can easily explain why the towers collapsed.

2. This statement is belied by the observers at the scene at the time. The fire in 7 WTC was started by burning materials from the towers that showered 7 WTC when they fell.

3. Although you don't give any source for this statement about earthquakes (and I doubt that you can cite any legitimate source), I'll buy it. But I don't buy the part about "This is because..." Such a small tremor could have been caused by any number of things (including an actual earthquake), true or false?

Quote:
Harte, I would like for you to prove to me that the laws of physics are, in fact, incorrect. Since you claim that the official story is true, then you must also prove that the physical laws, as we understand them, are bogus. You thus need to prove that steel can be melted by jet fuel and that explosions at the base of the building large enough to cause an earthquake were resultant from jet fuel.

You also need to prove how two 8-ton TITANIUM Pratt & Whitney engines can vaporize before hitting the pentagon.

I'm skeptical of the official story, Hart, in that sense, I'm more mainstream than you. Prove the physical laws wrong, I can't wait to see what you come up with...

As you can see from my response, there is no need to "prove" to you "that the laws of physics are...incorrect."

And why do you maintain such a ridiculous belief as the vaporization of airliner engines?

Also, where on this website have I ever claimed that the "official story is true?" I only maintain that the stories usually read on the internet concerning what is called the 9-11 conspiracy are wrong, not that the government has told us the truth.

Harte

Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so.
Bertrand Russell

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.
Old 09-22-2005
Subjective Moderator

Send a message via MSN to saintstephen
................We are all so fond of our opinions. I think mine are really the best! Who wants to engage in mental-emotional arm wrestling???? No need to fill up your gas tank to come over here to do it, we can do it online! (but you might want to fill up anyway -hurry!)

What will we think of the Indianapolis 500 in 100 years?
Old 09-22-2005
Lead Researcher/Mod

Send a message via AIM to sinister Send a message via MSN to sinister Send a message via Yahoo to sinister
well we've got another potential problem with this hurricane...has anyone seen the video feeds of the highways over there? traffic is backed up pretty badly, and i would sincerely doubt that everyone's even on the road yet...i'm starting to worry as to whether people are going to get caught on the road here when Rita hits...hope everyone in the area has taken some precautions, it looks like it's heading right between Houston and New Orleans, and seems like it could really very easilly go straight for Houston, or right into New Orleans again...

Old 09-22-2005
TPN Wiki Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister
well we've got another potential problem with this hurricane...has anyone seen the video feeds of the highways over there? traffic is backed up pretty badly, and i would sincerely doubt that everyone's even on the road yet...i'm starting to worry as to whether people are going to get caught on the road here when Rita hits...hope everyone in the area has taken some precautions, it looks like it's heading right between Houston and New Orleans, and seems like it could really very easilly go straight for Houston, or right into New Orleans again...

I caught a glimpse on CNN around lunch time. The reporter stated that the state police plan on opening both sides of the highway. I've heard that gasoline shortages have been a problem as well. This is going to destroy what's left of the US economy. It is time to buy gold; gold has hit 17 year highs this week...

The following is a good explanation of the facts that I know of. Please consider what it says.

http://212.87.68.69/phpwebsite/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id= 13

Quote:
The firefighters that attempted to put out what you call a "minor fire" at 7 WTC didn't think it was so minor. It was their supervisor that contacted Silverstein with the information that they couldn't put out this "minor fire" which, by the way, had been burning (in I guess some "minor" fashion) for what, 5 or 6 hours?
You are aware, I presume, that more than 15,000 gallons of diesel fuel was stored in 7 WTC at the time of the fire?

1. The fires would not have needed to melt steel. Ever heard of metal fatigue? How about annealing? I assure you that one of these conditions (or both) can easily explain why the towers collapsed.

2. This statement is belied by the observers at the scene at the time. The fire in 7 WTC was started by burning materials from the towers that showered 7 WTC when they fell.

3. Although you don't give any source for this statement about earthquakes (and I doubt that you can cite any legitimate source), I'll buy it. But I don't buy the part about "This is because..." Such a small tremor could have been caused by any number of things (including an actual earthquake), true or false?

As you can see from my response, there is no need to "prove" to you "that the laws of physics are...incorrect."

And why do you maintain such a ridiculous belief as the vaporization of airliner engines?

Also, where on this website have I ever claimed that the "official story is true?" I only maintain that the stories usually read on the internet concerning what is called the 9-11 conspiracy are wrong, not that the government has told us the truth.

Harte

TPN Wiki | TPN Vault | SETI Profile
Old 09-22-2005
Lead Researcher/Mod

^adreamsoul,
yes, the state issue those orders earlier this morning, i was hearing about 15 hours ago from the governor and mayor...yet, where are the changes? i mean, good job for them to file the order, but...this is not a situation where 15 hours is acceptable. they may be open as we speak, but 15 hours means that's 15 less hours that people have to be getting out of there, especially for people who are just getting on the road. christ, all you have to do is put cones down...

and people shouldn't freak out about "gas shortages" right now. when rita is over and done with, that may be a huge problem, but the problem right now in Houston is gas distribution. the gas stations can only give out the oil they have in their resevoirs, and then a new tanker needs to come in and refuel the reservoir. that's going to be incredibly hard for the tankers to do as traffic builds up.

Old 09-22-2005
Anti-hero

Just for some more conspiracy theory fuel, here's the link to HAARP's official website. Check out the graphs.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >