Past Life Regression

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Earlier this year I decided to pay for a past life regression session. It’s always been on the bucket list but I thought if I don’t do it now then it might never happen. I did some research and selected a guy who was also in Warwickshire for ease of getting there. I rocked up at this blokes house in Kenilworth, a nearby town. It was strange meeting with this guy, who I did not know, knowing that I would soon be lay on his couch putting myself in a position of vulnerability. This is something I had not considered before attending and maybe this contributed to me not being able to get fully relaxed. I lay on the couch . The guy went through some warm up exercises, made me create images of people and places in my mind. These exercises continued until eventually he said ‘go back to your earliest memory.’ At this point I knew he was just about to take me further back into a past life but I also knew that I was nowhere near under or in a trance state. In fact at this point he started beating a drum and I nearly started laughing, I did well to hold it in!

He eventually got me to go beyond my earliest memory. I had very few images appear in my mind and I honestly didn’t know if these were from a past life or my subconscious had just created these.
I was some sort of Swiss Guardsman in Plague infested Rome - well why not?.. He kept prompting me into new situations during this incarnations earlier life but I was really struggling to get anything in my mind which added to my doubt, until he took me to the end of that past life.

I was in a bed, I could see the white sheets turned back and dark blanket but then immediately before the guy had even asked me about the death there was like a rush feeling and it was like I slipped out the top of my predecessors head and rushed upwards and upwards and upwards through a golden white mist. This was so real that it startled me and I sat up straight away, which startled the guy, and I tried to describe to the him what had just happened. I always thought that you sort of rose up parallel from the body, I was shocked that my exit was like slipping quickly out through the top of this guys head in a sort of banana shape movement, and then that rush as I was raising up, up into the sky through a white and gold mist.

Although I was unsure whether I was even under or in a trance or not the death experience of my predecessor was very much real and an experience that I will never forget.
I am now wondering how much more I could have got from this experience if I had been more comfortable and fully under earlier. Maybe I will go again some time soon. It was definitely worth doing.