Past

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I seen Paycheck and thought the writers did an excellent job at creating a very interesting movie. Another one with lots of twists and paradoxes is Predestination.

TimeFlipper

I seen Paycheck and thought the writers did an excellent job at creating a very interesting movie. Another one with lots of twists and paradoxes is Predestination.
Ive seen Paycheck too and totally agree with you on your remarks about it...I made a posting last week about Paycheck and the number 9 occuring in it many times (Number 9 seems to have significance in every time-travel movie, and im wondering if the reason could be a whistleblower wanting to tell us something?)

GLXYCUBED

Paycheck..missed that one I'll have to check it out. Wasn't that another Philip K. Dick adaptation? Time dilation figures in his work frequently...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If anyone hasnt seen the movie Paycheck, its a very reasonable time-travel movie and worth watching..Now its time for me to start looking at other time-travel related movies, and hopefully lots of number nines!...Damn it im certain Deja Vu with Denzel Washington taking the lead role has got several 9s in it.....i will be back :)

You very observant! yea Deja Vu is good..you also might want to check out Looper and Interstellar...[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen Paycheck. Still need to. Thanks for the reminder.