Peacock eye

Creshna1c

I don't know but God told me today it will be soon.
I ascend in 2 years so I can work directly with God, not stuck between these realms, but it sounds like I won't have to wait long. I believe the universe will just start folding up like an origami swan until it is so tiny it just disappears. God is tired.

Harte

Are you a member?
Heh heh, heh heh heh
She said "member."
beavis-and-butthead-laugh-gif-6.gif

Harte

Doc 05

Zenith
God doesn't get tired.
This is a cycle, like everything else.
It is just a 6000 year and 12000 year cycle (depending on which galactic wave sheet you pass through)
The Judaism calendar is (by their count) 5000 years old (by lunar calendar / 6000 years by solar calendar)
So, last time we did this was the great flood.
Next time will be another ice age.
Wash, rinse, repeat
Hang on to those winter coats, kids; it's going to get cold.
But by the time it happens we will be on the "other" side helping our grandchildren and great grandchildren by being that 'little voice" in the back of their head saying:
RUN!

Creshna1c

I'm trying to update you on everything at once. I hope this is interesting and helpful yet entertaining all at once for you.

God just pulled out the big guns and sent his Holy Spirit through my youngest son, Christian. Right on!!! Now things are moving! Look out world. This has nothing to do with anything in particular. Let's keep this thread to ourselves for various business. K?

main-qimg-230d37955c9f9087247385ae137c4c77-lq