Perpetual Motion Machines

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I stumbled upon this video on Youtube while watching random stuff. I remember looking for such devices a pretty long time ago. I like how the designs and ideas are pretty simple, but somehow working.

Did you ever build your own?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I never spent any time building one because it looks too easy. But I do believe many of them work and can be harnessed to provide free energy. But this is another thing that the scientific community tells everyone that it is not possible. It's almost as if there is some politically oriented organization coercing the scientific community to debunk what's real and promote science fiction instead.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
One thing that really bugs me is over unity devices. The professors at major universities teach in their physics class that there is no such thing as over unity devices or machines.

In the real world, there are many over unity devices and machine, that produce more energy than they consume.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The homo-polar generator has been around for a long time. I believe I've read that it is capable of outputting up to 5 times what it consumes.