Personal

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted tell you all that on ebay some guy is selling a bajak flux capacitor and a space time modulator I will give you the link but I am not buy either of them if you want to buy them or just one or them then that is cool: time travel machine | eBay just click on them and enjoy!

Martian

That's way too much money to spend on such simple circuits one can build themselves.

Fenyx

Just to let you know, I've seen blueprints for the Flux capacitor, including the ones IN the movie, and they both show it is just flashing lights, so technically he could get away with false advertising.

TimeFlipper

Just to let you know, I've seen blueprints for the Flux capacitor, including the ones IN the movie, and they both show it is just flashing lights, so technically he could get away with false advertising.
Please remember that Capacitors store and release energy.(many of us believe that Time per se, is indeed an energy factor) ;):D

Martian

Please remember that Capacitors store and release energy.(many of us believe that Time per se, is indeed an energy factor) ;):D
Food stores energy, too, but no matter how much I eat, it doesn't seem to make me go back in time. :D

TimeFlipper

Food stores energy, too, but no matter how much I eat, it doesn't seem to make me go back in time. :D
Brilliant Martian!! :ROFLMAO: