Physical Immortality

cyberdude

Are you telling us that you are 300 years old?

:)
No, I never said that I am 300 years old. You are referring to others that are spoken of in the book. I am currently 71 years of age. I just ran across this data, and it sounds good to me, so I'm going to attempt doing it. it's an easy protocol - just 4 short connected breaths and one long one, done four times a day for a total of 20 breaths. This type of so-called "hyper-ventilation" gets more oxygen into the physical body, and low levels of oxygen have been attributed as the main culprit in many diseases and physical illnesses. But i just discovered another way of getting oxygen into the bloodstream using 35% hydrogen peroxide (food grade) diluted into a glass of 6-10 ounces of water. See my other post on this titled "The One Minute Cure."

vulpes

No, I never said that I am 300 years old. You are referring to others that are spoken of in the book. I am currently 71 years of age. I just ran across this data, and it sounds good to me, so I'm going to attempt doing it. it's an easy protocol - just 4 short connected breaths and one long one, done four times a day for a total of 20 breaths. This type of so-called "hyper-ventilation" gets more oxygen into the physical body, and low levels of oxygen have been attributed as the main culprit in many diseases and physical illnesses. But i just discovered another way of getting oxygen into the bloodstream using 35% hydrogen peroxide (food grade) diluted into a glass of 6-10 ounces of water. See my other post on this titled "The One Minute Cure."
ridiculous.
oxygen kills people.
heard of oxidative stress, how about anti-oxidants?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Was just joking. :)

They do say breathing right has many health benefits.

Wind7

Staff
ridiculous.
oxygen kills people.
heard of oxidative stress, how about anti-oxidants?

No, the use of Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide when used properly, does indeed have beneficial results.

I happen to know someone whom uses it to help fend off his arthritis.

I will admit that I have balked at his offer to have me try it myself but,
That's because I am a chicken when it comes to my own health!

running-chicken-running.gif
"Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope.....!!"

Secretman3811

No, the use of Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide when used properly, does indeed have beneficial results.

I happen to know someone whom uses it to help fend off his arthritis.

I will admit that I have balked at his offer to have me try it myself but,
That's because I am a chicken when it comes to my own health!

running-chicken-running.gif
"Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope.....!!"
I heard of nanotechnology that cure all of your disease and that will be during the NWO time and now that not fair