PIMP OBAMA! WHAT A PRESENTATION!

AmyKate

“The children’s voices should compel us to change”. “We must protect the children”. “Examine ourselves and our hearts”.” We suffer too much pain, our children have suffered enough”.
Wow! What inspiring words. Thoughts I have written and spoken repeatedly myself. For a fleeting moment I thought, maybe this guy is sincere. Maybe there is some hope. The moment vanished as quickly as it came.
For what came next was collusion. What came next was intolerance and stereotyping, out of the mouth of a very liberal President. What came next was the same old shitzpa handed over by the same old cracker. (That’s a white boy derogatory term, so please save the racist accusations.)

As I watched this unfold, I literally felt a feeling of panic. Nauseous actually. You may think this was due to my dislike for our President, but I say to you that it was because of the deception I watched him perform. It was due to the manipulation that I know MANY will fall for. Ashamedly I must admit that the anxiety also comes from knowing that I have friends and family whom I love with a love that is indescribable. Friends and family who will continue to believe this deception.

What came next was a shame. What a display of emotional Prostitution of children and grieving families for Political control. Within seconds of the “too much pain, examine ourselves” directive, OUR PRESIDENT tells America that those who oppose his Gun Control is doing it out of “FEAR”, “HIGHER RATINGS”, or “REVENUE FOR THEMSELVES”.

He then reads a letter from a girl named Julia, an older child who has brothers and sisters at school and she’s worried about them. Her letter is begging him to do something, he reads the line and says to this child, “I will try Julia”. President Obama then tells Julia to question those who do not agree with his Gun laws and tells her to ask them what’s more important? “Doing whatever it takes to get a – an A grade from the gun lobby that funds their campaigns? Or, giving parents some piece of mind when they drop their child off to first grade?” He very subtly puts the blame of any future failure squarely on those who oppose. He uses that moment to divide us. Not unite us.

So what is our Great Hopes solution? What is the GREAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA going to do? Bann Military rifles, 10 round limit on magazine, and……oh yeah I almost forgot; He’s going to have the Center for Disease Control study the problem of Gun Violence. WOW! Haven’t heard these groundbreaking ideas before.

Assault weapons are here, they aren’t going anywhere. People who own them will still own them, and there are quite a few I suspect. So you won’t be able to buy one legally in the future. BIG DEAL says the crazy person! The Sandy Hook shooter STOLE the assault weapons that were LEGALLY registered!

I am pretty sure getting on an airplane, taking it over and flying into the Twin Towers is illegal. If that much darkness and evil dwells within you, you WILL find a way to acquire what you need to destroy. The only thing that will stop the evil is a righteous man or woman on the other end of that gun equally prepared. 10 round limits on magazine. Again, very nice in theory except for the fact that I just looked up how to make my own ammunition on the internet. You need some equipment but it can be done. “Oh but it’s illegal, I better not”, SAID NO CRAZY PERSON EVER! The assault weapons kill so rapidly, and so many, so quickly. So does a homemade bomb and so does driving your car top speed into a playground full of children. EVIL DOES NOT NEED GUNS TO PREVAIL!

Let’s pay the CDC a bunch of money to figure out why people are shooting each other. They clearly were well prepared once again for the flu epidemic. I am sure it will be fine! How about I save the taxpayers some money.
Our children are raised by Government run public schools by day and T.V. and the Internet by night. Many children are living in a single parent home with minimal or no contact with the other parent. Some are living in a two parent home where it’s an abusive unhealthy relationship. I mean let’s be honest with ourselves folks. Adults working together, staying together, working hard on family and loving each other has been replaced with self. It’s much cooler to be screwing as many women as possible. Our mothers have turned into cougars or milfs, they feel they must be the “Hot Mom” not the mom who makes cookies. Our children have no idea what the hell is going on! Children respecting adult authority is the exception and it is hard to fault them for that when I see how we as adults have behaved.

Most parents are scared of their children. Scared to tell them when they are young that reality is not that everyone gets a trophy, even for last place. Reality is that sometimes YOU SUCK at things. Sometimes it will feel as if everyone in the world is better than you, more talented than you, gets all the breaks, has a better family than you, etc…etc…, and quite frankly sometimes that’s true. It doesn’t mean it has to stay that way, it just may mean you have to actually work harder for what you want. Reality is that sometimes LIFE BITES. We are a nation of self centered, delusional, crybabies that have no idea how to handle failure. No idea how to learn from it. And you President Obama are a huge enabler of this.

Our Nation a Christian Nation? We have not been a Christian Nation for a LONG time. Our Nations Religion is Humanism. We believe we are the center of all things. Not God. Oh yes we all give God lip service every once in awhile. My personal favorite is when the artist finishes singing some song at the Grammy’s about Bitches and Hoes humping Dogs and Bro’s and then wants to thank Jesus his Lord and Savior. We like to speak of our God, our love and kindness, but really all you have to do is look as you drive down the road, stand in line, sit and observe at the mall. We are out of control and lack any form of common courtesy or manners. Everyone is out for only them. The elderly lady or lonely person is not even noticed much anymore. We are all so self absorbed.

I fully believe in mental illness. I also fully believe that 75% of patients on their many mood altering prescription drugs don’t need to be on them. By creating this delusion to our children that everyone wins, we SET THEM UP for disappointment; we don’t save them from it! When reality hits we have a society that looks outward instead of inward, finding someone else to blame. Americans who don’t know how to grow from failure. Therefore, many throw a fit. Just like a child having a tantrum. However these tantrum throwing individuals are now teenager and adults.

So yes I agree with President Obama, Congress must act! Act like men and women of honor. That means you don’t tap your foot under the bathroom stall to get a date. That means you don’t cover up and run from your ugly deeds as the Kennedys did. You don’t hide from your man slaughtering errors in Benghazi . To be HONORABLE you must be honest. Mistakes happen. I have made my share plus 2 million more, but I choose to examine my mistakes, admit them, learn from them and grow from them. Unfortunately we have a leader and a Government that is teaching us to deny the them, hide them, and eventually die from them.

CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER AMERICA, then the gun laws won’t be an issue.

Justinian

1 Post from a pro Obama supporter in the Gov't/ Conspiracy section...??? Hmmmm...

titorite

We live in tyranny. Those that oppose it risk drone strike not only on themselves but on their entire families as this administration has demonstrated over and over.

I am not saying that I am not a rebel.

I am just saying that we should all know ,fully aware of what we are asking, when we ask our fellow countryman to rebel with us.

BlastTyrant

A gun in my Little brothers school is the least of my worries, it is the 2 regestered Sex offenders in my area "i am in-between 4 cities" or the Guy driving around asking kids for rides home in his Van "not joking" or the hoods beating kids for their Bikes and stuff in their backpacks, Hell it is tempting to give my little brother my .22 hand gun just to defend him self from all the garbage that is roaming the streets.

There is allot more we could be focusing on, and as i walk around with my C&C and my .45 i know i am one in a few who is willing to defend my rights from a leader who is trying to take everything i worked for away.