Please if time travel is real, please save my innocent babies life. Please before September 13th 2019. Pleaaseeee

unholy_dragon

Please save my baby come to me in some way before September 13th 2019
The past is the past. Your timeline will still carry on from this present. If anyone could travel through time, they would only create another timeline. No time traveler can actually travel to the original past, only to a copy of that past. Time Travelers never return to their original timeline.

The past is the past. Your timeline will still carry on from this present. If anyone could travel through time, they would only create another timeline. No time traveler can actually travel to the original past, only to a copy of that past. Time Travelers never return to their original timeline.
When you time travel you create or set up your own desired parallel universe.

Merc360

If time is an illusion and reality branches then have confront that death is an illusion as well. It's entirely possible from your baby's perspective that she is fine and now growing up in another timeline. It doesn't make the hurt any less but it's more likely then the ability to change a time lime.
Sorry for your lose.