Please Leave me Alone

tflofasho

The title says it all.

Quit PMing me for this or that, unless you want to have a casual chat.

I'm tired of people talking about me and harassing me via PM or whatever.

I can't solve your problems. Deal with them on your own, or I will be very rude.

Thanks.

PS, leave me alone.

TnWatchdog

I can see where you are coming from...that constant PMs can be a pain...you have to read them, respond to them, and then do it again. One or two wouldn't be bad but anymore would make it a full time job.
I enjoy the PMs I receive but it could be different for others. Good luck with it.

tflofasho

I have no problem with PMs watchdog.

I have a problem with members like Pegii and anyone else who keeps ragging on me and asking me questions constantly about the machine for any little detail such as being broken and stuff. I keep this between me and Steven on HIS project. It's science and these people expect these things to pan out and they don't. They don't know science. They're ignorant and believe any story period.

And then people get rude with me with snide remarks becsuse I'm not giving them the answer they want to hear and victimize themselves for being a victim.

I had to block members becsuse I didn't like it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If you consider another member is harassing or stalking you via PM, you should report it to either me or Classical Fan so that the problem can be addressed. There's no reason to get rude about this and make people uncomfortable.

Additionally, you're free to use the ignore feature if you want to completely prevent someone from contacting you in private.(Which I think you already did)

We'll keep this thread open for now, but maybe this shouldn't take place in public view, but rather in a private discussion between you and Pegii, so that you can clear things out. Just suggesting this here. I didn't hear @Pegii 's version yet.